Thread: Introduction - Due February 13th

Default Introduction - Due February 13th

Hello ladies,

I just joined a couple of days ago at the suggestion of a fellow pregnant coworker. I thought it would be appropriate for me to introduce myself.

My name is Amanda. I'm 26. My husband Andrew and I just celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary last week. On the same day, we got to see our new baby's heartbeat at our first ultrasound appointment. His heart rate was 111, and although my doctor estimated I was 6 weeks 6 days based on my LMP, Baby was measuring 5 weeks 6 days. That makes me 7 weeks today!

This is our second pregnancy. Our first was in 2011. We had a perfect pregnancy until our 39-week prenatal appointment when we learned our son's heart had stopped beating. I was induced the same day, and Maddox was born the next morning, at 4:01 am on December 13, 2011. It goes without saying that we were absolutely heartbroken. With no loss history in either of our families and absolutely no warning, we never thought stillbirth could happen to us.

We took about 18 months off from growing our family after our son was born. We started TTC this baby in June 2013; it took exactly 12 cycles for us to get our BFP. We are so excited to be on this journey, and we are trusting in God to carry us through, no matter the outcome.

I look forward to getting to know you all over the next several months!
    Amanda, Wife to Andrew - 6/19/08
    Momma to stillborn son, Maddox (39+1) - 12/13/11
    Expecting our second miracle - 2/13/15
    owlsandoaks.wordpress.com

Welcome and congratulations! I am sorry to hear about your previous loss, how devastating. I am glad to hear that everything is going well so far with this little one and I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months!
    Cheryl [34] DH [35] EDD: 01/14/15
    01/14

so glad to see you post!!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Congrats on your pregnancy! I am so sorry for your loss of Maddox - I can't make with the words to say it adequately. I am thrilled that you are in this room with us and that you and your husband got that BFP again! I will be praying for a Happy and Healthy 9 months for you!
    Dee - 35, DH - 40, DS - 3, Expecting #2 in early March 2015!

Wooohoooo, huge congrats on your !!!!!

I am so incredibly sorry for your loss, I can't even imagine the devastation !

Praying for a HH9M and looking forward to getting to know you !!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Congratulations!!! This is a great place to be, especially if you have suffered a loss (So sorry to hear that). It is a great place for support whenever you need it.

Congratulations on your pregnancy and many hugs for your loss of Maddox!