Thread: DD's Birth Video

Default DD's Birth Video

Just in case anyone is interested! All above the waist video, nothing crazy. lol

http://youtu.be/NhS17e5ApYw

My daughter loves watching this video because it has her Dad in it. She always says to me "MOM, why were you so sad?!!" lol Trying to explain to a 3 year old that you can cry because you're happy too, is hard. By the end of the video I was probably crying more because it was finally over after 38 hours and 2 hours of pushing. lol The epidural worked at first (funny to see how happy i was for a minute there), but then slowly started not working and it ultimately failed.

But I am happy I have those first moments on camera to watch whenever I want.
    I fully intend on recording again and I encourage everyone to do the same!

Oh my word Rachel...I bawled ...birth videos get me every.single.time. Soooo precious and she looked absolutely perfect !!

I cannot wait for L&D, seriously, I know some people are terrified of the thought of it, but I love it...it is just so crazy exciting ! Between snuggling my newest niece last weekend and watching your birth video I wish November would just hurry up and get here !
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Thanks for watching Kelly! I teared up reading your reaction, you are so sweet. Maggie had a scary cone shaped head from being in the birth canal for so long but by the next morning it was perfectly round. lol She was rushed off to be checked because there was meconium in my waters when they broke, but there were no issues.

Awwwwww I teared up too....she looked perfect to me ...nice pink color.....that newborn cry always makes me smile...