Thread: Just CRANKY!

Default Just CRANKY!

I have been cranky the last few days....don't know if it is the constant cough just putting me in a bad mood....or the weather....or coworkers....or the patients.......
    I just want to curl up in a ball on the couch and watch TV and not have to deal with anyone for a long while....
    ARG
    Lizzy
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids

Oh Lizzy , I'm so sorry...honestly I think we are living parallel lives ! That's about all I've wanted to do the last few days too, absolutely nothing !! Some days I just want to fall asleep and not wake up until November

I've typed out and deleted a few venting posts, lol ...but along with the crampy/achy feeling in my low abdomen and back, and then last night the BH, my anxiety has been through the roof which tends to make me unfocused and horribly irritable . I also haven't been sleeping in my own bed (my 15y/o dd is gone at camp and my toddler sleeps in his bed in her room...he still needs occasional reassurance at night, especially if he wakes up with reflux) which is just not conducive to good sleep (he's doing fine and has only woke up once...it's just not sleeping my own bed that is making it hard for me to sleep).

Anyway, I sure hear you ! I'm sure shifting hormones aren't helping as our bodies kick it up a notch with these rapidly growing LOs.
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

How are you feeling now Lizzy?

Thinking of you !!

Hugs to you both. Lizzy, grab a pillow and scream in it. Or ask dh to set up a date board for you so you can throw stuff at it all you like!

Not doing too bad today...
    Haven't done a whole lot....which has been nice.
    I have a week break, then I have my final class to complete my BSN and then I will be done with school for several months before I start my masters program for my nurse practitioner....so....taking one day at a time.....
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids

I'm so glad you had a relaxing weekend and are facing the rest of your week break...hope you're able to get all the R&R you need before classes start again ! That is so exciting that you've only go one more class for your BSN !! How many credits more will you need for the masters?

My dh has been considering taking classes towards his master's. He has a BS in Mechanical Engineering and would complete his master's in business administration. He is currently a senior engineer and has 17yrs of experience under his belt so it'd be nice to see more opportunities for promotion open up for him . His big concern is travel...he has very little travel with his position, and with a large family, prefers to keep it that way. I jokingly told him travel is fine, he'd just have to make sure any new position that involved travel would offer a salary that accommodates all of us to go with him . I am totally supportive though and would love to see him go for it, but he's hesitant because of the time commitment.

Anyway, I'm sure it seems wearying for you some days, but good for you for pressing through !!!

I only plan on taking one class at a time....just as I did with this BSN.
    To get my FNP (Family Nurse Practitioner) it will take just under 3 years...but I will also be working full time....so...that will be plenty for me to do!
    THANKS!

That is a brilliant idea (one class at a time)!

I'm going to ask my dh about that...I think that would be totally doable for him and even if it took him 5yrs+ it wouldn't be for naught .

Actually, one of the NPs that I work with just finished the same thing...and she completed her FNP at a different college when her little one was like 6 months....she is absolutely convinced that I can easily do this. Which is great to hear.
    I also do all of my classes online.....which is great...that way I can work on it when I have time throughout the week.

That is just so exciting Lizzy and how encouraging to have someone in your life who just completed the same type of class scheduling !