Thread: Please help.. Im "trippin"!

Default Please help.. Im "trippin"!

I've been losing my mind looking around the Internet for HELP and ADVICE but I have to tell you, all the antonyms and initials for things and this that and the other is not helping! I've never been a mom and I'm truly a beginner with this thread stuff... So can someone speak English to me?

I'll be 21 in a couple of days, so I'm not a child. I'm fully aware of my actions so please do not preach at me. I need help right now, not discipline.

My last period was May 27th thru 31st (approximately, it could've ended the 30th. I remember it was short) I had sex (unprotected) June 6th. I was fertile then and it was 4 days before my calculated ovulation date. My next period was supposed to start 2 days ago, on the 24th. On the 17th I got really sick and couldn't hold back throwing up, also there was a small bit of diarrhea. A few days ago I started feeling EXTREME sleepiness, sporadic nausea, extreme hunger (even after eating), cotton mouth, extreme moodiness, lower back pain, sore legs and arms and mild cramps. No blood or spotting but medium/moderate discharge. Some light brown.

Also, I'm almost sure this isn't a symptom but I've been having very vivid dreams EVERY night for the last few days. This is one thing (for some reason) that has caused me to firmly believe my suspicions are true because it's so out of the ordinary.

I'm not sure if I am causing it to be late by stressing over this by wondering so hard or being so anxious. My sister has 3 children already and she has assured me it's not too early to test. I wouldn't mind a baby. If anything I've ever wanted bad, being a mom was one of them so yes I'll be a tad disappointed if my period comes, but I know I have time to be a mom if that be the case. I just need some help. Does any of this sound familiar? Anything positively helpful is appreciated!

I forgot to add that I have experienced some constipation as well!

Its definitely possible, the only way to know for sure is to test, which I'd recommend doing! Also, for what its worth I had very vivid dreams when I was pregnant, way more so then normal, and I know that many other women have too. Best of luck!
    Jennifer

What is your question, exactly? It does sound like you should take a pregnancy test. It's definitely possible and those do sound like pregnancy symptoms. None us us can tell you for sure whether you are pregnant, though. Stress can definitely do funny things. I hope you get the outcome you want.
    Me (40) DH (47) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12

Blog Entries

I would test. It is possible that you are pregnant.
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My blog about MCAD

Thank you so much for your reply. I read elsewhere that vivid dreams took place during other people's pregnancies so u decided to incorporate the fact that I've been having them. I'm planning to take a home test today and go get tested tomorrow.

I can't really say I'm posing a question. I was more so looking to find anyone else to relate to that has already experienced pregnancy and or has the knowledge to tell me what I'm experiencing exactly. I'm aware you cannot tell me whether or not a child is growing inside of me. Lol. Thank you for your reply nonetheless.

I am going to take a home test tonight and get tested tomorrow. Thank you so much for your input!

After I finished reading your post I thought that we were in the same boat.
    This is probably weird but we share the same timeline for our period and I am waiting to see if I miss or not. I still haven't got mine.
    So basically I am in the same boat you are in.
    I have similar symptoms down to the vivid dreams.
    I tested once and it was too early so today I am going to the doctor for a blood test.
    My advice to you is to test. Any back pain?

Default Renee031

Omg this is almost awesome! I have actually had lower back pain and muscle pain. This morning it was strong. My arms, shoulders and sometimes thighs and legs have been sore also. I am taking a home test tonight. Tell me how your blood test went.

Quote Originally Posted by Renee031 View Post
    After I finished reading your post I thought that we were in the same boat.
    This is probably weird but we share the same timeline for our period and I am waiting to see if I miss or not. I still haven't got mine.
    So basically I am in the same boat you are in.
    I have similar symptoms down to the vivid dreams.
    I tested once and it was too early so today I am going to the doctor for a blood test.
    My advice to you is to test. Any back pain?

So I took TWO at home tests from dollar tree and they both read loud and clear " | " So I'm thinking it's probably too early. I'm still going to the women's care center tomorrow though. My nausea is not letting up either. Almost every smell makes it worst too. If tomorrow goes the same way I'm going to try again next week. I'm too anxious to wait 2 more weeks!

hopefully the clinic can help you figure it out!
    Please stay with me LOBrittany(28)DH(39) DSD-(18) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks, 05/06/14 10wks

Did you take your tests with First morning urine (FMU)? I noticed your post was late in the evening.....

Some women will buy 2-3 tests. They will do a first morning urine (FMU), then a second morning urine (SMU). I'm not sure why but some women have better results with SMU. Good luck
    Please stay with me LOBrittany(28)DH(39) DSD-(18) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks, 05/06/14 10wks

I did take them late in the evening! I didn't think of that, but I'm going to the clinic in the morning around 11.

Quote Originally Posted by Brittany_Dawn View Post
    Did you take your tests with First morning urine (FMU)? I noticed your post was late in the evening.....

Some women will buy 2-3 tests. They will do a first morning urine (FMU), then a second morning urine (SMU). I'm not sure why but some women have better results with SMU. Good luck

And friend and I both went to the women's center today. She's a week late and I'm 3 days. Both negative. I'm too anxious to wait 3 weeks to go back. Pray for my patience

A* friend.

Af came. I must say I am more disappointed than I thought. Almost a week late and I had earlier spotting which never happens and that gave me hope, but soon enough there was full fledged af. I am now prepared to make changes in my life for the better of a future child because I did not realize I wanted a baby THIS BAD. So... Cheers to my new biggest goal after decent financial stability: being mommy.

I'm sorry AF showed up, but at least you have an answer now and a new goal to work towards! Best of luck with everything!
    Jennifer