Thread: Confused

Default Confused

Two weeks ago I was on my "period" way lighter, spotty, not even red (pink & brown) my first thought .. Implanton bleeding. Well, after 2 days of spotting, I stopped for a day & started another day of spotting. Then I took a pregnancy test. Negative. Yet, my period is usually 5 days & heavy. This bleeding was nothing. Since then, I have been tired constantly, from the time I wake up to the time I go to bed. Also, I have frequent headaches & nausea (Yet no actual getting sick). Lower abdominal cramps, kind of similar to when i'm on my period. And yesterday, for the first time since I can remember, I was constipated. All of my friends are telling me to try and test again. I think possibly it might have came out negative because it was a generic brand test. (Last time I was pregnant, which ended in a miscarriage, I used off-brand tests & they came out negative. Same day, I bought name brand & got a positive.) Is this all in my head, a coincidence, should I test again?

I would go ahead and retest. You might of tested to soon. Did your spotting occur when af was due? If so it could have just been a lighter period which can happen and your next cycle may be heavier. Also, if it was a lighter period then your cramping could be from ovulation. Sometimes our hormones change causing cycle changes and mimic pregnancy symptoms. If you continue to have problems see your OB/Gyn to make sure everything is okay. If your ttc the sooner your seen about changes the better..waiting can cause more confusion and frustration. Test again though for your peace of mind. Good luck!

Yes, unfortunately like the pp stated, the only thing you can do is test again or see an OB. Our bodies just love messing with us.
    waiting for our hearts to healBrittany(28)DH(39) DSD-(18) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks, 05/06/14 10wks

It came two days before I was due to start. At 11 pm, lasted for a few hours & wasn't even enough to bleed through a liner. Next day was the same. It just makes me worry because I am regular, and it's always the same deal. Heavy & crampy for the first two days. But not this past time. I am going on my work lunch to get another test though.

Get a First Response pink dye test. Those are pretty reliable!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Hoping you got some answers!
    waiting for our hearts to healBrittany(28)DH(39) DSD-(18) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks, 05/06/14 10wks

I was going to take it this morning, since they always say FMU is best. But I overslept & was almost late to work. Tomorrow morning I will most definitely take one though, since I do not work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittany_Dawn View Post
    Hoping you got some answers!

Did you test?
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

I was about to Saturday morning, & I looked at the app that tracks my AF. & I realized I'm suppose to start two days before my boyfriends birthday. If I was to take it then, & it was positive I would have told him then .. So next Monday I am suppose to start my AF, if I don't .. I will test & if it is positive, it'll be a happy birthday to my boyfriend.

I know I should have taken it .. I can't keep secrets from him though. I started buying/giving him his birthday presents over a month ago, & I couldn't keep something like that from him for a week.

Well, I actually ended up taking a test last Tuesday. Negative.
    But yesterday, I had pink tinged CM & then I was spotting brownish blood. Lasted for 10 mins, 2 hours later "AF" started (Very very light, & still dark). AF was due today, which, I am still bleeding, but it isn't the right to me. I'm going to make a obgyn appointment soon, it worries me since my mother actually got ovarian cancer when she was 23. & i'll be 22 this year.