Thread: Hurry up July.

Default Hurry up July.

Sorry I have been MIA a bit. I am having a rough time, I am a little scared...and depressed...and trying to eat those feelings away
    I just need the cysts to be gone so we can get this final try going, the suspense is killing me, and my diet. I really hope nothing holds us back again, work or not I NEED off this roller coaster, I need to know what is going to be so I can get planning or get to grieving and close the baby chapter in our lives. I am hoping AF shows up the last day or two of June or the first day or two of July. Please AF let's not play anymore games.

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (6) and Jericho (3 1/2)

Blog Entries

I really hope that the cysts are gone and this next cycle goes absolutely perfect, resulting in a BFP.
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart , My blog about MCAD

the cysts are gone!! Do you have a US scheduled to check?
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Thanks guys!

Yeah, I will call when AF shows and going in day 2 or 3 for a baseline. I could feel the achy still in my ovaries when I found out about the cysts, and I don't feel that now...so I'm thinking they just may be gone.

DH has come more full on with this try than I expected, he has kinda been agreeing to this for me...but now I think he is leaning more towards wanting it to work too! He even said if I don't have a good enough response to the leterzole + a little Gonal he would be OK with cancelling the IUI and buying more injectable meds and trying again. This was all his idea he brought it up to me, and I was very happily surprised.

If I do end up having to call off the IUI and get more meds I am thinking about going back to the HMG-Lepori (which worked for me for Jericho)...I wonder if I need a med that is not just FSH...which Gonal F is, but I think the Lepori is FSH + LH, maybe that is why it worked for me on the first try with it. I don't know. It is silly how much I am reading into this LOL. I just hope the hybrid cycle works and I don't have to worry about it anymore.

Best of luck! I hope you get your BFP!
    Jennifer

I am not familiar with all the med references and Iwish I understood it all better but either way I realy hope your cysts are gone and you are able to start TTC again resulting in a BFP!!!
    Me-Kelly (29) DH-Phillip (33) 2 unexplained losses. Ready for a rainbow baby!

Fx for you Katrina! I really hope everything goes in a positive direction
    waiting for our hearts to healBrittany(28)DH(39) DSD-(18) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks, 05/06/14 10wks

You know you're on my heart always...hoping and praying for a good response to the hybrid in July so you can move on to a HH9M and close this chapter with a little bundle in 2015 !

I'm excited your dh was willing to cancel and go another round if your response is meh...that is awesome ! Of course, I hope it doesn't come to that

Hoping that the cyst is gone!! Hoping you can move on and get that BFP!! Nice that DH is willing to be more on board with you. I think that helps so much!
    *Sara-27**Lee-27* 11/21/09 DX with PCOS 05/10

**TTC since 08/01/14. 1500mg of Metformin and 2.5mg Femara**

Thanks so much you guys! It is so nice to have our little group here...so nice.