Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ember/butane updates

Happy 12wks!!!!!!!!!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Thanks everyone!!!
    I have my NT scan tomorrow at 3pm, and the place I'm going has 3d imaging, soooo I'll get some amazing photos!

Welcome to 2nd trimester!

I got my original due date back at this scan making me 13 weeks today!

Everything looked perfect, and we got a very confident gender guess from the tech ( via genital nub), and signs are pointing towards a girl!!!!

Ooooo congrats on the perfect LO. My tech's gender guess was correct at my NT scan with DD at 13 weeks!

Pregnancy fact #872: If you go to bed without eating an actual dinner, you WILL wake up at 5 am with a hunger SO ravenous, you briefly entertain the idea of barbecuing your spouse in his sleep and you are entirely convinced you will die before making it to the fridge.

Quote Originally Posted by Butane View Post
    Pregnancy fact #872: If you go to bed without eating an actual dinner, you WILL wake up at 5 am with a hunger SO ravenous, you briefly entertain the idea of barbecuing your spouse in his sleep and you are entirely convinced you will die before making it to the fridge.
    I understand that feeling!

Congratulations! Glad all is well

15 weeks today..

Still nauseous, still tired.

"Second trimester is better"

Liars

Quote Originally Posted by Butane View Post
    15 weeks today..

Still nauseous, still tired.

"Second trimester is better"

Liars
    Oh no!! I hope it does get better soon for you!! I can't imagine feeling this horrible for too much longer!!

2/28/13

Hope you start feeling better soon!
    Cheryl [34] DH [35] EDD: 01/14/15
    01/14

Thanks ladies.

16W3D today, feeling a bit better, but having weird pelvic pressure and some funky lower abdominal sensations that are sometimes a bit painful. I'm chalking it up to the impending/current growth spurt for baby.

On a humorous note, Benjamin is now TERRIFIED of my breasts. My left nipple was leaking colostrum for the first time last night and I thought it was awesome, Benjamin was previously looking forward to this, now he's wrapped up in the "omg your boobs are leaking stuff!!!!!! It's different, and I don't like change" aspect... kinda cute

Woohooo, so excited for you...cannot believe you're 17wks already !!!

LOL, the leaky boob thing, that's cute
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Thanks Kelly, 18 weeks 4 days today, next appointment is Tuesday!

Anatomy scan is on the 29th, uuuuugh no fair that it's so far away!! Longest 15 days ever.

We're almost 100% it's a girl, but other than making sure she hasn't spontaneously grown a penis, I'm excited to see my little wiggly Pixie again !

My appointment Tuesday went well.

Took twenty minutes to get little one to hold still long enough to get her heart rate, which was 146.

I have my anatomy scan in 10 days.

Quite importantly though I also have an appointment to my cardiologist to discuss the results of my holter monitoring. I've had heart issues for quite some time and I'm quite interested to know what is actually going on. However if it's something serious, I'm choosing not to medicate myself until after birth and breast feeding

I'll be 20 weeks tomorrow.

The half way point! My first actual milestone! When if something goes wrong preventative measures will be performed in L&D. And only 4 weeks away from micropremie viability!!!!!!

Huge day for me tomorrow.