Thread: Mid cycle bleeding

Default Mid cycle bleeding

Hi mamas. It's been a while since I've been on the boards. We are not ttc'ing, but I thought I'd ask here. What are reasons for mid cycle bleeding? Last AF ended on the 10th of this month. Cycle is 33 days. Not due for O for 5 or so more days. Not currently on BC. Last dtd where he didn't pull out was Sunday. I had spotting today once. It was pink followed by blood streaked mucus. Any idea what it could be?

Sounds like ovulation possibly - Good luck!

Early this time around maybe

Thanks mama I am still having it. Nothing on my panties, but I notice it when I wipe. It's my ewcm that's streaked with blood. And pink from the streak kwim? I thought ovulation bleeding was only once?

A similar thing happened to me before, twice. Once when I had a cyst, the second time when I had a polyp at the opening of my cervix. Maybe call your gyno?

Thanks. I think I need to. It hasn't happened again. It started on the 19th and ended on the 21st. Might be possible I o'd early. I'm not having anymore ewcm and according to my app, I should be o'ing tomorrow. I've been dry and sometimes creamy cm.