Thread: Majorly Unsure.

Default Majorly Unsure.

Me girlfriend and I are really unsure whether or not she is pregnant. There is a bunch of evidence on either side, and seeing a Doctor, or getting a test just aren't possible (don't ask, I can't go into it).

I had sex with my girlfriend for the first (and only two) times 6 weeks ago, and she is showing some symptoms, and we really have no clue if she is pregnant or not.

She has been having:
    Nausea
    Stomach cramps today
    Tender breasts
    fatigue
    Sickness

However, she has also:
    Had two periods since then
    And we used the morning after pill, both times.
    It was outside of the ovulation time, only a week before her period.

With evidence for and against, we have no idea. Like I said, a doctor, or a test just aren't possible.

Thanks for any help.

You can get a test at the dollar store. It's possible. No one on this site can say if she is pregnant or not, although it seems unlikely.
    Me (40) DH (47) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12

Toeing the edge between sanity and insanity

A test or a doctor aren't possible...but the morning after pill is? I think your priorities need a bit of adjusting! A test or a doctor are going to be the only way for you to know. But in light of two periods since you had sex, it's a pretty safe bet that she isn't pregnant.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Blog Entries

Additionally the morning after pill can really mess up a women's cycle and make her have all sorts of symptoms some of which are similar to pregnancy symptoms.

A doctor appointment and pregnancy test aren't possible? I'd stop having sex then or at least make sure that condoms are possible.
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart , My blog about MCAD

Quote Originally Posted by JJorn View Post
    Additionally the morning after pill can really mess up a women's cycle and make her have all sorts of symptoms some of which are similar to pregnancy symptoms.

A doctor appointment and pregnancy test aren't possible? I'd stop having sex then or at least make sure that condoms are possible.
    I agree! I have seen those morning after pills at Wal-Mart for a nice whooping $50 a pop so $100 on those things is OK but, no co-pay for $10-$20 dollars? No pregnancy test for a $1? Seriously?
    *** Lindsay ***

Quote Originally Posted by DucksLikeRain View Post
    A test or a doctor aren't possible...but the morning after pill is? I think your priorities need a bit of adjusting! A test or a doctor are going to be the only way for you to know. But in light of two periods since you had sex, it's a pretty safe bet that she isn't pregnant.
    This. All of this.
    Jennifer

We really try to be very supportive on this site. We know that that whole issue is very stressful and uncertainty plain sucks.

BUT like others have said it is important to evaluate your priorities. The morning after pill is for emergency situations.if you are going to be engaging in sexual activity regularly it is a better bet to use condoms (std safe, plus avoid pregnancy). Also, testing is an option (though I'm thinking your gf is not preggo). A free women's health clinic is probably within reach of your area. Planned parenthood is a great choice for both of you. Insurance is not a problem, they will just have you sign up for a free program. like I said, we really try and be supportive no matter the situation. You wouldn't be asking questions if you plain didn't care. Just really think about what is important.
    waiting for our hearts to healBrittany(28)DH(39) DSD-(18) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks, 05/06/14 10wks