Thread: what is the best pregnancy test to use

Default what is the best pregnancy test to use

I am 9 days late and i am testing in the morning at 10 days late what is the best brand of Pregnancy test to use?

Toeing the edge between sanity and insanity

At 10 days late any test/brand should pick up a negative/positive. First Response or any other pink dye one will be easier to read than a blue dye. A digital would obviously be easiest and should pick up a correct response by 10 days late, also.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

I only buy pink dye test! No digitals, No blue I think the best are First response!
    Me(31)&DH(35). Married-2005
    Make a pregnancy ticker

I'd go with the First Response and don't take it apart. It can give false positives once it's taken apart.
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

At 10 days late, (not 10 DPO right?) I would buy the cheapest pink dye test. Which for me is at the dollar store. I know there is a cheap one at wal-mart but I don't know if it's pink or blue dye. I don't mind spending $10 on an Frer at 9-10 DPO for accuracy and sensitivity....but after AF was supposed to be due I just go super cheap! In case of a let down

Fingers crossed! Sounds promising!
    Please stay with me LOBrittany(28)DH(39) DSD-(18) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks, 05/06/14 10wks