Thread: Ultrasound results

Talking Ultrasound results

Hey guys. I updated this under my "pants" thread too. My ultrasound was today. Everything looked fantastic!! I am so thankful. My placenta is in the front but up high. Just like my last baby. Baby is measuring perfect and right at 20 weeks. Everything looks normal and healthy and the hospital OB said that she does not see any reason for me to need to go back for another ultrasound. In fact she said I was just about as text book normal and perfect as they get. And she didn't want to have to even put AMA in my chart. But she had to because I JUST turned 35. UGG...though the OB kinda rolled her eyes at the idea that I am AMA. The hospital that is my backup is so supper crunchy and very pro-woman/natural friendly. It was a breath of fresh air to just be told I'm normal..who cares that I am 35. I just loved seeing him or her move, kick, wave. IT was soooo sweet. I am actually leaning on this one being another BOY. Just a feeling I have. Though allllll of the gender prediction calculators have girl over boy like 80-20%..I am still leaning on this one being another boy. But that's ok with me. So at this point I am cleared for another home birth unless any other late complications come up. My midwife is coming over tomorrow for my checkup and we will go over the results. My next appointment will probably be in a month and I'll need to get rhogam shot again at 28 weeks because i'm A- and DH is O+. I have declined glucose testing. and everyone seems pretty cool with that. Unless something comes up later. I can't believe I am 20 weeks already!!! Crazy!!!

Here are a few pics.

web pic 1.jpgweb face.jpgweb feed pic.jpgweb pic 2.jpg

Brenda

Awesome news! You must feel so wonderful! Mothers intuition is often right, could be a boy afterall

Ali (28) dh (28)love since 2006 8 angels who left us too soon

I'm so glad that appointment went SO well!! Definitely freeing to be cleared by the medical community for your home birth.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Congrats!
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids

Awwww, huge congrats on your healthy baby boy !!!!!

Oh my word...saw the pic of him sucking his thumb and absolutely melted, that is just sooooo precious !!!!!

How exciting to be able to move forward with your hb mw and no more hospital visits, woohooo !!

Happy 20wks!!!!!!!

Halfway-ish there !
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Hey Kelly..I'm not sure yet the gender. We are waiting but I have a feeling its a boy. Everyone else still thinks girl. Well find out in Nov

Oooooh, lolol, I see , for whatever I reason I read "it's another boy"...I was thinking you were on team green, but thought maybe you changed your mind (eta...this is what I get for trying to chat with Amazon to resolve an order issue, eat snack, and post on APA at the same time, I should know better than to try to multi-task on a Monday ).
    Last edited by kellyowens; 06-16-2014 at 02:00 PM.

Dh desperately wanted to know but he was so sweet in waiting with me. 20 weeks will go fast.

Awww, that is very sweet of him to wait !

I believe it...20wks is going to fly by especially with summer and then school starting . We will all be holding our babies before we know it !!!

Yeah, can you believe that my other "mother of two boys" is making me wait to see if she's in my 3 of a kind club or not?!?!?!

Because, naturally, it's about me.

I'm glad your DH is on board. It's true ... 20 weeks will fly!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Congrats on a wonderful appointment!
    :-) love the pics omgoodness

Quote Originally Posted by khadijavye View Post
    Yeah, can you believe that my other "mother of two boys" is making me wait to see if she's in my 3 of a kind club or not?!?!?!

Because, naturally, it's about me.

I'm glad your DH is on board. It's true ... 20 weeks will fly!

Hahaha.....it was so hard not to sneak a peak when she was looking at gender anatomy.

Yeah, those pics are super awesome!!

I'm sure it was tough ... with it right there! By now we know what a 20 week old penis looks like. LOL.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Haha..actually he/she had their legs crossed so I am not even sure if the tech even got a good shot herself. Silly baby...;p

Congrats! Love the pics! So awesome that you'll get to do home birth.

Yay! Congrats on a wonderful appt!

Me - Jess DH - Matt
    September 2013

Congratulations! And Yay to the home birth!!!

Thanks for the support everyone. That's why I love APA...

Sounds like everything is going great! Yay for a home birth!!!!!!!!! Always wanted to do it!

Really great u/s pics too!
    waiting for our hearts to healBrittany(27)DH(39) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks, 05/06/14 10wks