Thread: I am losing my mind.

Default I am losing my mind.

Let me just say that the ability to post this is liberating.
    Where do I start?
    I usually don't ovulate and get periods unless I am on birth (correction) control. Indian Health Services isn't very helpful in the diagnosis department but I don't show any other signs to be wary of.
    Anyway, I have been off and on birth control for a couple of months. I missed two weeks of pills and had a couple of alcohol related romps.
    I usually get my period between the middle of the month and the end. But, last month I missed. Then I got my period two weeks later.
    I am currently waiting on it to come around.
    But! Daily I have gone through bouts of feeling really sick, right down to my stomach. I have heartburn, very mild, and only in the late morning until late afternoon.
    I cried when my breasts started hurting. I am always tired, like I want to crawl under my desk and sleep.
    I cringe at certain food and got nauseous eating fry bread and now I am sitting here with mild heartburn.
    I don't drink anything other than water and sometimes some juice.
    I am scared. The guy I was seeing lives in Arizona and I only see him once or twice a year. (there is no way I am moving to AZ)
    I want to talk to someone about it but I am scared of looking like a fool if its something else. I have told him of my suspicions but I got mad when he started firing question after question at me. So I cut him off until I was for sure.
    I currently take care of my two-year old niece and would feel happy at adding another member. But, I always thought that I would be in a different situation if I had a baby.
    I need advice
    help
    Last edited by Renee031; 06-13-2014 at 02:20 PM. Reason: word correction

Have you taken a home pregnancy test? I understand trying to figure things out and going over the emotional factor with the possible dad, but there isn't much to go over until you have a definitive answer on being pregnant . When was your last period? When were your fun romps? That can help put a few pieces together.

And no! You are not losing your mind you are just trying to analyze your body. It's a tricky thing to do sometimes.
    Last edited by Brittany_Dawn; 06-13-2014 at 03:39 PM.
    waiting for our hearts to healBrittany(28)DH(39) DSD-(18) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks, 05/06/14 10wks

I took a home pregnancy test and it was negative but my friend told me that I left the stick in the cup too long.
    My last period was the 28-30th of May. Well, here is the part that I am really ashamed and kind of hoping that I am not pregnant.
    I had unprotected sex the 3rd, 8th, and then on the 26th with the guy I was seeing. But, I got really mad at him because of the way he
    was treating me so I got drunk with a friend and had sex again on the 24th and the 31 (while I was on my period)
    I know I should be more proactive about my body and finding out what is going on but I am just scared.
    The thought of finding out that I was pregnant and wondering by who would be nerve wracking.
    Things are making me nauseous or I am finding myself more uncomfortable about food.
    My mom takes care of my niece while I work so I was having breakfast at her house. She fried some eggs and the smell hit me hard.
    I don't like yokes and the smell. I smelled it and started retching. Hard, and I held my coffee to my nose and tried to breathe.
    She looked at me funny and said, "I am starting to worry about you."
    But besides food there have been no other signs other than tingling in my boobs. I have sharp bangs in my lower abdomen that feels like cramping but sharp.
    I decided that if I miss my period this month and I will go to my doctor.
    I have a feeling that I might have gastritis but we will see.
    Last edited by Renee031; 06-24-2014 at 11:02 AM. Reason: word correction

Stress can definitely throw off your cycle, and it sounds like you've got quite a bit of stress in your life right now. I won't say its totally impossible, but it is VERY unlikely that you could have gotten pregnant on the 24, 26, or 31 if your period was the 28-30, and honestly the 3 and 8 are pretty unlikely as well. If you got your period on the 28, then you most likely ovulated sometime around the 13-16th which is the time you'd be most likely to get pregnant. At this point, I think the best thing you can do is wait and see if you miss your period and then test or go see your doctor. Hang in there, and best of luck!
    Jennifer

Thanks, I am a little more scared now because I know a couple of things happened that week also.
    I also have another question. I am experiencing deep pain like a dull pain on both sides of my back that wont go away.
    Like the lower part of my back.
    Hmm..
    Oh well, I am going to wait until after this weekend which is when I am expecting my period so I guess its a waiting game.