Thread: Jess/Flowrgrl Updates

Default Jess/Flowrgrl Updates

I saw everyone doing the updates thread in the other due dates room and thought we could start ours as well.

A little about me. I met my husband in high school when I was 14 and he was 16. We started dating and though I waited for us to drift apart it never happened! Here we are almost ten years later. We have two daughters, Ella and Gemma, and a baby on the way. I joined APA back in 2008 when I found out we were expecting our first daughter.

We had our first ultrasound today. Every thing looked great and based on the measurements they have adjusted our due date from January 15 to January 10. Peanuts heartbeat looked great at 170 BPM.

Jess, Jake, Ella & Gemma

YAY! Perfect little peanut. Wow your love story is rare and refreshing to hear! lol Can't wait to hear more updates.

What an awesome story! Great baby pic too!
    waiting for our hearts to healBrittany(28)DH(39) DSD-(18) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks, 05/06/14 10wks

Quote Originally Posted by RedDonahue View Post
    YAY! Perfect little peanut. Wow your love story is rare and refreshing to hear! lol Can't wait to hear more updates.
    It's a bit of a long story lol but I'm thankful we beat the odds and became more then high school sweethearts! It's always funny to see people we went to school with. They can't believe we are still together!

Awww, look at that precious little peanut...so excited for you !!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

I thought I'd do a quick update since it's been awhile. Nothing too exciting report. I had an appointment today where I got to talk to our midwife about the possibility of a water birth, they don't usually do them. I was set on a homebirth but the hubby isn't one hundred percent on board and as I want him to have a wonderful experience as well I have settled for an all natural hospital birth (unless he changes his mind before January!). I would consider switching care providers so that I can have a water birth but we are totally in love with our midwife. Other then that, nothing to report. Peanut's heart beat was 152 BPM today and this baby is sitting much lower than my other two every did. Our anatomy ultrasound is scheduled for September 3.
    Jess, Jake, Ella & Gemma

Great update. Maybe DH will come around

Our anatomy scan took place on the third. Everything looked great and we are having a BOY!! I was so sure Peanut was a girl so we were pleasantly surprised. Baby boy is measuring almost two weeks ahead of his due date based on the ultrasound but we shall see.

Congratulations on your little boy!
    Cheryl [34] DH [35] EDD: 01/14/15
    01/14

YAY!! Congrats on your boy, now you get to experience both girls and boys. How exciting.

Congrats on your little boy!!
    Marsha

[/url]