Thread: Names

Default Names

I just started thinking about baby names. All of my girls names start with an M and I'd like to keep that going. (Madison but we call her Maddie, Mikaylee and Mallory) What are some ideas on names?

My boys names are Caleb, Jairus and 2 angels, Samual and Tanner. I need ideas on boy names too. I kinda like Cooper and Asher. Need more ideas. 😊

I tried to think of names that would sound nice with your other girls' names .

Girl: Megan, Morgan, Melody, Mia, Melanie, Molly, Mackenzie, Meredith, Marisa, Maci, Melinda, Maya, Monica

And I have no idea for boy names...I'm SO horrible at picking them out . I love Cooper and Asher though !!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

I've always loved Melodie, Monroe and Morgan.

We were looking at M names as well because my DD and DH have M names. But we completely switched it up and we have 2 names for the twins if they are a boy and girl. But we aren't telling yet!

If you like Cooper then you might like some of the boy names that I like!! (Because I love Cooper) Here is my current list: Christian, Grant, Owen, Bradley, Dean, Brody, Carter, Walker, Bryce, Mason, Beau, Kent, Luke....I could go on and on.
    Last edited by RedDonahue; 06-10-2014 at 08:26 AM.

Y'all came up with some really good names. I'm going to write them down and give the list to dh and let him pick the ones he likes. If I knew 100% that this baby is a boy and everything will go great, I'd love to name him after his 2 angel brothers. My family thinks that is kinda wacko and doesn't like that idea. We may keep that in the back of our minds until delivery and surprise everyone with it anyway. I just can't wait til Thursday, so we can hopefully find out the gender. That'll help the naming so much easier. Thinking of boy and girl names wears me out. Lol.

Thanks ladies for your ideas. If you think of more, send'em my way. 😊

I think it's a great idea to name baby after an angel sib ! One of my angel ds's is Asher and I love love love that name...I would have no problem using it for his earth-bound baby brother .

If you absolutely love the name and want to honor baby's big brother then I say go for it !!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

I agree with kelly i think its wonderful to honour an angel sibling, if we have a girl we are gonna name her molly karoline, karoline after dh's baby sister who passed

Ali (28) dh (28)love since 2006 8 angels who left us too soon

We are having a boy and I really like Ethan Tyler but dh doesn't like Tyler

Me(26) DH: Chris (30) Cassidee (3) Jazmine born 6/28/13 Austyn 7/10/14 MC 8/1/12