Thread: Emotional wreck anyone?

Default Emotional wreck anyone?

Ive had a bunch of breast soreness this past couple weeks, i figured hormones must be amping up, then today I pretty much confirmed it with sobbing fits over simple things. Wrote my dad a fathers day card and mailed it (since it takes so long for mail to get to the u.s ) by the end of the card i was bawling my eyes out. The dh decided to run out in the middle of breakfast to meet a studybuddy..again i had to choke back tears cause i thought he would be here, that hed eat with the kids since hes been gone days for weeks....and now the kicker dh told me he would be working graveyard shift tomorrow night, well he isnt... hes working all day...

im so upset i feel like everything is crashing down, i know its really not but my heart aches and these hormones must be affecting me...i dont even wanna share our bedroom tonight im so upset, i think im gonna sleep on the rug in my daughters room...anyone else turning into an emotional wreck? Any tips on how to get myself under control? I hate feeling like im not in control of my emotions...

Ali (28) dh (28)love since 2006 8 angels who left us too soon

A few weeks ago, DH didn't help me make the bed....I flipped out, told him to F off...(never once said that to him before).... and proceeded to go upstairs to sleep upstairs.... DH gave me about half an hour to cool down, he came up apologized, and we were able to talk it out....
    I think that I was a way more emotional when I was on my IVF meds then I have been since finding out I was in fact pregnant. I just have to tell myself...over and over again....it is just the hormones, and usually by the next day I am okay....luckily DH is aware that I may be pissy for about a day, then I am usually back to myself.....
    No words of wisdom....just a big hug!
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids

I know that I have been way more dependant on DH lately. Not physically per say, but emotioinally and just needing him around. More than I ever have been, I am usually very independent and stubborn about it! But now its like, if he doesn't show me enough attention or isn't in a talking mood it makes me freak out!! Like Lizzy said, the crazy feelings will usually pass after a good night's sleep and you'll feel better the next day. But you definitely aren't alone. My DH Is a NASCAR race car driver and races every Fri-Sat, so he is gone a lot. It is getting harder and harder everytime he leaves.

Hope you are feeling better!!

My emotions have been uncannily steady lately, but I have totally been where you are ! And really you have had such a rough pg thus far...I'm sure your emotions are absolutely tapped out !!

Thinking of you and really praying it's just a temporary, hormonal adjustment !!!!

Oh...I usually have one HUGE meltdown/emotional crisis every pg and it hasn't happened yet, lol, I think dh is treading cautiously...he seems suspicious of my even temperament, kind of the-calm-before-the-storm type suspicion . It doesn't usually hit until late 2nd/early 3rd tri and I can't say I'd mind skipping out on it, lol, going to try to keep it together
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

I'm pretty even-keeled and not overly emotional in general, but I feel like I'm getting somewhat annoyed with DH, DS and the dog more easily these days. And complete strangers are really annoying me- lol! It really depends on the day though.
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

As soon as I hit about 12 weeks my emotions became steady. But I was an emotional wreck my first trimester. I locked myself in the bathroom and cried because I couldn't go to target that day. I look back and laugh but at that time I wasn't very happy. Hormones can do a number on you.

Brenda

I have had various states or hormonal implance during pregnancy that have led to what feels like ridiculous levels of stress and upset. In my last two pregnancies I have alienated a friend during each. This time around my patience "trier" seems to be my 3 year old. I do feel more even this time around, though. Still, I've had my moments.

You have been through A LOT!! Don't beat yourself up, even though I know part of the problem is that your emotions are bothering you!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Thanks for sharing your stories ladies, its good to know im not alone, funny how you can look back and laugh about silly reactions, im not there yet, but maybe some day..I spent the night on the floor, the next day sobbing uncontrollable on and off...had a huge fight with DH and then sorta felt better in a way, it felt sorta nice to throw a roll of toliet paper at his head.. hhehe.

And well today i woke up feeling ok... stressed out about my pig sty house that seems to be only my responsibility to clean but other than that i had a wonderful day,took the kids to the carnival and then the old town area to feed ducks and watch a handball competition.. i still wanna cry at everything, but today its been me wanting to cry over the cuteness of my kids my son went on his very first miniroller coaster today... fought back the mommy tears hahaha and to cap off my lovely day i went to the store and bought 3 lbs of cherries and a blueberry pie.. little indulgence before i tackle cleaning the house from top to bottom! WHy on earth did my dd thing it would be a good idea to color with crayons on the window!

i just hope this is the worst my hormones will get and that its semi smooth sailing from here

Ali (28) dh (28)love since 2006 8 angels who left us too soon

Yaay for feeling a bit better, lol, sometimes you just gotta let it all out and throw something

Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Quote Originally Posted by MissAlexandra View Post
    Thanks for sharing your stories ladies, its good to know im not alone, funny how you can look back and laugh about silly reactions, im not there yet, but maybe some day..I spent the night on the floor, the next day sobbing uncontrollable on and off...had a huge fight with DH and then sorta felt better in a way, it felt sorta nice to throw a roll of toliet paper at his head.. hhehe.

And well today i woke up feeling ok... stressed out about my pig sty house that seems to be only my responsibility to clean but other than that i had a wonderful day,took the kids to the carnival and then the old town area to feed ducks and watch a handball competition.. i still wanna cry at everything, but today its been me wanting to cry over the cuteness of my kids my son went on his very first miniroller coaster today... fought back the mommy tears hahaha and to cap off my lovely day i went to the store and bought 3 lbs of cherries and a blueberry pie.. little indulgence before i tackle cleaning the house from top to bottom! WHy on earth did my dd thing it would be a good idea to color with crayons on the window!

i just hope this is the worst my hormones will get and that its semi smooth sailing from here

Why on earth did my DH bring home canyons specially made for the window!!! I'm sure it is way easier to clean than regular crayon. (Just soapy water) but hey! I'm the one who has to do it! Boo, sorry you have the extra house work.

Hope your emotions level out.... Your pregnant though, it's okay!
    Last edited by Brittany_Dawn; 06-08-2014 at 02:55 PM.
    waiting for our hearts to healBrittany(28)DH(39) DSD-(18) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks, 05/06/14 10wks