Thread: Let's give it another try...

Oh NO

Brenda

Blog Entries

I'm so sorry.

I'm so sorry
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

I'm sorry, Tiffany

Thanks, ladies. I've gotten to the point where I try not to be too optimistic but this time felt so good on every level - the timing of everything (IUI, acupuncture, BDing, relaxing), how I felt physically and emotionally, DH and I just felt more connected this cycle...it's just always a punch in the gut. Now I have to hope AF gets fully going by tomorrow so I can have the saline US (to check for a polyp) Tues afternoon before I have to leave for Texas on Wed for vacation. Otherwise I think we'll have to just go natural this cycle - which I suppose wouldn't be a terrible thing since the assisted isn't helping. It just feels like we're so close!
    Tiffany (33) David (33) STC 7 years. Unexplained infertility. History of Endometriosis, Corrected Septate Uterus & possible PCOS. DH=Exceptional

waiting for our hearts to healBrittany(28)DH(39) DSD-(18) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks, 05/06/14 10wks

Still no AF this morning but just had a bout of nauseousness that resulted in throwing up. Came on really quick after eating breakfast and now I feel mostly OK again (only 1/2 hour later.) DH had the same thing as me and feels fine. WTH?!
    Tiffany (33) David (33) STC 7 years. Unexplained infertility. History of Endometriosis, Corrected Septate Uterus & possible PCOS. DH=Exceptional

And AF arrived. So all out sickness is a new PMS symptom...yeah, not liking that at all. I'm going to see Channing Tatum in 22 Jump Street to take my mind off of it all.

I don't know what is up with this period but it's been REALLY heavy, my stomach is so nauseous and I'm sooo tired. I've never had one take me down so bad...

Tiffany, I'm so sorry. My third clomid cycle was horrible and I missed work. The cramps were so horrible I thought I would throw up. I hope tomorrow is a better day. Are you still doing the saline u/s? Also during that third cycle period I found drinking hot tea ( I used ginger flavored) helped calm all my symptoms. Like the heat relaxed everything.

Yes, I have the saline U/S scheduled for Tuesday afternoon. If it's like my other cycles I'll be mostly done by then. I guess I'm glad that it happened over the weekend since I literally will have no time to spare at work this week since we leave for vacay on Wed. Why does everything always have to happen at the same time! ARGH!

I don't know why things happen like that but its the same for me. I hope you have an enjoyable vacation. I just finished the last load of laundry from being at church camp this last week. My dh and I were both counselors and with all the bedding and towels I had 12 loads. So glad to be finished.

So sorry to hear that AF arrived Tiffany! I hope July is a better month for you! Where are you going on vacation in TX, I live in Houston, TX. Hope your vacation is fun and relaxing!
    Me-Kelly (29) DH-Phillip (33) 2 unexplained losses. Ready for a rainbow baby!

We are going to Dallas. Visting DH's cousin there. So need the break!

well have a great vacation and enjoy yourself!!
    Me-Kelly (29) DH-Phillip (33) 2 unexplained losses. Ready for a rainbow baby!

Have good vacay Tiffany...thinking of you !

Had my saline ultrasound today and not good news...apparently there is scar tissue (guessing from the endo) on the outside that may be causing problems for an egg to get through. The only way to fix or get around it is to get yet another lap surgery or IVF

Not what I wanted to hear. This month will be just natural and lots of praying.

Oh Tifffany, I'm so sorry to read this. I was hoping for good news and I know you were as well. If it gives you any hope; I have a friend that had lap for endo then went on bcp for 2 months then became pregnant the first cycle off the pill. I'll be praying for you. Try to relax and enjoy your vacation. Hugs!

I'm so sorry Tiffany
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4