Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Let's give it another try...

Default Let's give it another try...

Just had my CD12 US yesterday and everything looked really good with upping the Letrozole to 5mg this month. I had 1 large (20+)follicle + 3 smaller ones on each side and the lining was still good. Now just waiting for that +OPK to get IUI#4 (we did tentatively schedule it for Fri if I O the same day as last cycle.) They did see what could be a polyp from removing the Septum that if I don't get pregnant this month she wants to do a salt water US early next cycle. So then we'd need to wait another month to do our possible last IUI. FX for BFP - I really need some glimmer of hope that I get pregnant
    Last edited by MrsRiv; 06-03-2014 at 08:24 AM.
    Tiffany (33) David (33) STC 7 years. Unexplained infertility. History of Endometriosis, Corrected Septate Uterus & possible PCOS. DH=Exceptional

Good luck!!!
    *Sara-27**Lee-27* 11/21/09 DX with PCOS 05/10

**TTC since 08/01/14. 1500mg of Metformin and 2.5mg Femara**

I hope this your month!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

I am hoping and praying for you!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Have you asked about a trigger? I found OPKs to not be good enough for me to make sure the IUI was timed right. I have my fingers crossed for you...I really hope this is it!!!

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (6) and Jericho (3 1/2)

I had a trigger for the 1st round - BFN. 2nd round my follicles weren't ready so no trigger - that cycle was unusually long so something wasn't right with that one :-/ 3rd round went back to my OB who I found does IUI's and she usually doesn't do US/triggers anymore so we tried just natural. This time I asked to have the US especially since we went up in meds. If this try doesn't work I want to use a trigger for the next try.
    Tiffany (33) David (33) STC 7 years. Unexplained infertility. History of Endometriosis, Corrected Septate Uterus & possible PCOS. DH=Exceptional

good luck!!!!!

good luck! Lots of baby dust!
    Me-Kelly (29) DH-Phillip (33) 2 unexplained losses. Ready for a rainbow baby!

Really hoping this is it for you!!!

Brenda

Tiffany, I'm thinking of you and praying for you. How are you doing?

I'm doing OK so far-waiting sucks! I've had a lot of cramping/ab pressure the last couple days. Just waiting for that +OPK which I'm guessing will be tomorrow morning since my temp dipped this morning. I'm going to test this evening, too, out of curiosity.

I think waiting is the WORST!!! Hoping you get the + opk soon!!

I can't believe it...just like clockwork got the + today! My body has never functioned as expected. Hope this is a good sign. IUI #4 today followed by acupuncture. FX!!!

Wonderful!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Awesome!! Good luck today!!!

You are getting your IUI the same day as your +? My RE office does it 24 hours later. You guys can still BD too though right, so timing of your IUI is not crazy important...other than maybe wasting the money not timing it right.

Are you actually seeing an RE, or is this just an OB?

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (6) and Jericho (3 1/2)

I actually started surging last night already. Each time has been a little different for timing. I think the 2nd time was too late-surged Fri night but had IUI Sun morning. The first 2 were at a fertility clinic. This RE is a private practice. We've been BDing already and plan to continue through the weekend since DH still has great numbers without abstaining.

FF gave me the solid cross-hairs today and my temp is rising...this TWW is going to suck! I had a lot of cramping Friday night and Saturday morning so I'm hoping that's a good sign??

Everything sounds good! Yay!

Looking good.......yay. I would be filling my calendar of stuff to pass the two quicker. Lol

Oh I am! I'm walking a 5K with my 10yo nephew and 6yo niece this weekend. They'll keep me distracted ;-)

Well had a dip yesterday and some right side cramping last night and today (just comes and goes). Not sure what to make of it - this waiting is soooo hard!

Oooooo how exciting! Your chart looks good! I love the dip

My chart with Tristan had a dip at 6dpo
    waiting for our hearts to healBrittany(28)DH(39) DSD-(18) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks, 05/06/14 10wks

Tiffany your chart looks good. Praying and hoping this is your month. Have fun at your 5k today.

The 5K was fun (especially since my nephew pooped out before me-great for my ego) and hanging out with my niece and nephew was a great distraction! Got to test out child seats in my car, too. I have a Saturn Ion Quad Coupe and they went in and out great. The best part was since you have to open the front doors to get the back doors open no child could dart out without an adult "releasing" them

Your chart looks great!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Hmmm...yesterday I had some cramping/discomfort (a sharp one while working out) and my belly button is irritated for some reason. Really weird I'm trying to be positive

You chart is still looking good!!

Well, my temp crashed this morning and I've had cramping for a couple days and now spotting. I think I'll be spending my weekend curled up in a ball crying.

No no no! I'm sorry!