Thread: Tomorrow

Default Tomorrow

Is June 1st!!!! Who's up for having a baby in the next month or so?

Me! Although I hope we can wait until closer to the end of the month at least!

I know! Crazy huh!
    Katie~
    DD1 (7) DD2 (4) DS1 (22 months) Baby #4 EDD 7/13/14

Not me!! But... I do hit viability tomorrow, so that's exciting.

But for those of you who are ahead of me... YAY!!! So exciting!!!

Me for sure. Eek!

Me too, at least I think so I've had to go in l&d yesterday again, as I had preterm labor. My contractions started early in the morning 8 min apart and around noon I was on 4 min. Missed some of them as I was reading and thought they were not regular but I called anyway and they wanted to see me. So when we arrived in the hospital I was at three min frequency on a regular pattern for another hour but as the contractions where mild I was not overly concerned. Got checked after one hour and was dilated 1 cm, effaced 50 % and Elinas head on -1 so they monitored another two hours and checked again. Fortunately I didn't make any progress and could go home. Contractions slowed down afterwards and I only have one per hour now. So I really hope it was just a one day thing.
    Good thing is, I liked the doctor I had so I will scedule my further apps with her. And she mentioned that she doesn't expect to see me again too soon but would bet on me not going another 4 1/2 weeks. So I'm staying home today, drink a lot of water, rest and keep my fingers crossed for going fulltime.
    Sabrina [33], DH [33] and our precious shaka-girl

Wow, Sabrina, must have been a scare! Hope she stays in till full term!