Thread: pregnancy test question

Default pregnancy test question

I decided to take a pregnancy test this morning. I'm only about 6 dpo and I realize that's very early. But when I took it, two lines came up. One line was so faint, I can't tell if it has color. But I see it. It looks like an evap. Do they usually show up right away? I'm not sure because I've never seen it show up so fast. I wasn't going to test so early but I woke up with nausea, dizziness and hot flashes. So I thought, why not.

I'd have to see a picture to be sure. But that early, I would guess an evap unless you O'd earlier than you thought.

Sara (35), wife to Nick (34), mom to Ainsley (2/22/09) and Raegan (1/15/12)
    Friend me on Facebook

I wish I could post a picture, but unfortunately don't have a camera.
    On the 14th to the 18th, I had some bleeding. Not heavy, but not really light. I thought it was my cycle, but I don't know now. It was a week early. I tested like, a day before and it was negative. I was trying to wait till my next cycle but I started having symptoms like backache, cramps, nausea, sore boobs, etc. So I tested with fmu and got the colorless line. I tested an hour later and got a light pink line, which didn't fade. I'm using dollar tree tests btw. Saves money lol
    So I'm not sure if my bleeding was ib or a cycle. I did bleed with my daughter but for only a few hours. So all this is strange for me.

Just wait a couple days and test again!! Sounds promising!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

I have always tested with $store tests, they work for me!

Congrats!