Thread: Confession time.

Default Confession time.

I was not going to tell ANYONE about this, until it was darker tomorrow (since on my last two tries I had squinters on 9DPO that ended up just being left over trigger and they were gone the next day) but I got another squinter this morning. At first I just tossed it and told myself I was not going to get too excited this time....even though Jericho's pregnancy was revealed with a 9DPO + like I said my last two squinters ended up not being the real deal. So when I got this I really tried to put it out of my mind...didn't even tell DH. But now I am sitting here driving myself nuts. I wish I could go to bed so I can just sleep until I can POAS in the morning, but I can't. So I came here to sort of vent. I SWEAR if this test is not darker tomorrow I will cry. I did get a clear - on a $ store cheapie this morning with the same urine, but the FRER is showing a faint faint, got to tilt your screen back and forth faint line. Thanks for letting me vent my crazy LOL.
    Last edited by TripMomma; 05-25-2014 at 10:03 PM.

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (6) and Jericho (3 1/2)
    Trying to complete our family...My Ovulation Chart for my LAST try !

I hope this is it for ya!!
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids

Ooh, my fingers are crossed for you Katrina! I really hope this is it for you!
    Jennifer

Can't wait to hear about this mornings test!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Oooooh! Got it all crossed for you! I hope to hear some good news this morning!

Good luck! Sending you lots of !!!!
    STC Since 5/2012
    1/20/13 7/7/13

Well it must have just been left over trigger, again. Looks to be a pretty stark BFN this morning. It is only 10DPO, so I guess I'm not totally out yet, but not holding my breath either

Ugh, feeling so frustrated for you !!!

You know how your body typically works and I don't want to encourage false hope, but my 10dpo fmu frer was bfn with this pg. I tested that night and it was bfp...got a light line the next morning .

Really hoping and praying tomorrow brings a miracle...your temp this morning is great, everything crossed !!!!!!!

Thanks my friend. I hope so too

Blog Entries

I hope that you'll see a definite line tomorrow.

I am out and we won't be trying again for a few months at least.
    Jessica (32) and Ryan (32). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart , My blog about MCAD

I'm sorry Jessica...man May has not been kind to us

If I am out this month I am pretty sure I am going to use our last try next month...as long as I can get the femara/clomid in time and have no objections from the RE. I am ready to get off this roller coaster, I don't want to drag it out anymore.

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (6) and Jericho (3 1/2)
    Trying to complete our family...My Ovulation Chart for my LAST try !

Blog Entries

I agree that May hasn't been nice to us all it seems. I am really hoping that you won't need to try again next month.

My body is entering a freak out time at the moment and the last time I was pregnant and in freak out mode I miscarried at 12 weeks then between 5 and 6 weeks twice. I don't ever want to miscarry again so it is probably a good thing that I am not pregnant right now. My heart is still sad, though.
    Jessica (32) and Ryan (32). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart , My blog about MCAD

Big hugs to both of you.

Sending lots of to both of you!
    Jess, Jake, Ella & Gemma

Aw geez, hoping it happens soon mama!

Thinking of you Katrina !

Thanks guys! AF arrived this morning. At least she waited until our last day at the beach.

Last try starting now...fingers crossed!!!

Good luck this month!

Anne (37) DH (37) Olivia (4) Harrison (1)

Hugs Katrina!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4