Thread: Odd Symptoms?

Default Odd Symptoms?

So last month I miscarried my 18 week old daughter (one of those odd things that happens Dr said.) She passed April 18 and my cycles are usually about 32-35 days.

She would have been our fourth. We tried for 1 month to get pregnant and did. (a far cry from the 8 years to get pregnant with our 6 year old daughter!)

After my bleeding stopped we have had sex 1 time a week with no protection.

I saw my Dr Fri and he was surprised I hadn't had a period yet. I went to the dollar store and bought 3 HPT's. Friday afternoon the test was negative.

I am wondering if I got pregnant because I am waking up hot (a symptom I had with each baby) to the point of sweating. Starting to gag again when brushing my tongue, and my left breast bounces with each heartbeat again a symptom I had with my babies...

Any input would be helpful...

I am so sorry for your loss. $ store tests are not my fave, I would probably go get some FRER's...but really all you can do is wait for a + or AF. I have heard many women are extra fertile after a MC, so you could be...but it also is likely your body is just not back into a regular routine yet after the MC. Good luck!

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (6) and Jericho (3 1/2)
    Trying to complete our family...My Ovulation Chart for my LAST try !

Blog Entries

I have not had a second trimester loss. I am sorry that you lost your precious one. After each of my miscarriages (12 weeks, twice between 5 and 6 weeks) I had one crazy cycle with no ovulation and then went back to a normal cycle (I conceived that cycle after my first and second miscarriage and after the third loss we prevented and underwent medical testing). All that to say that you may not even be ovulating yet but at least a negative pregnancy test means that you no longer have HCG present.
    Jessica (32) and Ryan (32). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart

I took a HPT a couple weeks ago to see if HCG was still in my system and got a BFN.

Anyone take a HPT and see the control line all dark and where the BFP line should be see that area extra white? As in a different color of white?

With my 18 month old daughter that was how my first HPT went. The HPT today was the same way...