Thread: can I get pregnant even without sex?

Default can I get pregnant even without sex?

ast April 23, 2014 was my first day of menstruation. On April 28, about night time, I was with my boyfriend and we were in the back of his car making out. We didn't have sex as I was afraid of getting pregnant. So I was masturbating him and gave him an oral until he ejaculated. But since we were in his car, he used his hands to cover the possible mess. I can't remember correctly which hand he used to cover his penis and if he dried off his hands. After that, it was his turn to make me cum using his fingers.

I am now on my 30th day of menstrual cycle. I still don't have my menstruation. I am very regular and my usual cycle lasts 26-29 days. I don't feel my breasts getting tender.I'm really worried and searched it up online. They mentioned something about changes in weather, vacation, stress etc can be possible causes of delay. I can from Asia and traveled to the Americas last May 2. I've been sleeping a lot since then due to change in time zone. I'm really worried and being paranoid. Could I be pregnant? Can someone get pregnant from inserting his fingers into one's vagina after ejaculating? Please help! I'm panicking already cause my the delay in menstruation.

I would think that would be extremely unlikely. First of all the timing would probably not line up with ovulation. Second of all, even if you were ovulating (which normally happens approximately halfway through your cycle), the likelihood of the sperm traveling from your boyfriend's hand up through your vagina and all the way to your ovaries is very slim. I would guess it would be the stress of the move and travel that would cause your period to be late. If you are really worried, you can take a home pregnancy test and it should be conclusive at this time.

Sara (35), wife to Nick (34), mom to Ainsley (2/22/09) and Raegan (1/15/12)
    Friend me on Facebook

I agree with Sara. Pretty much impossible to get pregnant from that. You weren't near enough to ovulation, and sperm doesn't live very long once exposed to air, nor would it be able to get where it needs to go after all of that. Stress on the other hand, can definitely throw off your cycle! I'd advise you to get on some kind of birth control asap. Best of luck!
    Jennifer

Quote Originally Posted by Adhafera View Post
    I agree with Sara. Pretty much impossible to get pregnant from that. You weren't near enough to ovulation, and sperm doesn't live very long once exposed to air, nor would it be able to get where it needs to go after all of that. Stress on the other hand, can definitely throw off your cycle! I'd advise you to get on some kind of birth control asap. Best of luck!
    So you mean I have to buy birth control? For future precautionary measures, right? Or there is still that slightest possibility that I can get pregnant? (I hope not) :\

Quote Originally Posted by sara1215 View Post
    I would think that would be extremely unlikely. First of all the timing would probably not line up with ovulation. Second of all, even if you were ovulating (which normally happens approximately halfway through your cycle), the likelihood of the sperm traveling from your boyfriend's hand up through your vagina and all the way to your ovaries is very slim. I would guess it would be the stress of the move and travel that would cause your period to be late. If you are really worried, you can take a home pregnancy test and it should be conclusive at this time.
    OK! I'll do try waiting some more days before buying a tester. I'll try to be more patient and less paranoid too. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by crystaline View Post
    So you mean I have to buy birth control? For future precautionary measures, right? Or there is still that slightest possibility that I can get pregnant? (I hope not) :\
    For the future.

Sara (35), wife to Nick (34), mom to Ainsley (2/22/09) and Raegan (1/15/12)
    Friend me on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by sara1215 View Post
    For the future.
    Yes, I meant for the future. Also, I'm not trying to be rude, but before you do anything more with any guys, you may want to read up on how the reproductive system works too, and a woman's menstrual cycles since you don't seem to have a very good understanding of it all. Good luck.
    Jennifer

Yes, I meant for the future. Also, I'm not trying to be rude, but before you do anything more with any guys, you may want to read up on how the reproductive system works too, and a woman's menstrual cycles since you don't seem to have a very good understanding of it all. Good luck.
    Ditto!

I totally agree!!!!! And no it's not really possible to get pg w/o sex! If your that worried about getting pg then maybe you shouldn't even be " messing around"

Me(26) DH: Chris (30) Cassidee (3) Jazmine born 6/28/13 Austyn 7/10/14 MC 8/1/12

Only with divine intervention
    waiting for our hearts to healBrittany(27)DH(39) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks, 05/06/14 10wks