Hey ladies,

So my lmp date was 4/16/2014. I had light bleeding for like a week and then it picked up. My period ended up lasting 18 days total. CRaZy right... Ok so I stopped bleeding 5/3/2014. me and DH BDed 4/27 and 5/4 and after those dates too, just didn't track. I thought that I was starting my period again 5/17. I had some spotting, and it was bright red the first couple of days when I went to the restroom, then it has been light ever since and dark brown, no fresh looking blood. According to my phone app, I would be CD 5 into my next cycle if I started my period on 5/17, but it hasn't really shown up yet. Is it possible that I am pregnant? I took a dollar tree HPT saturday, and thought that it was negative. When I looked at it later, it had a pretty bad what I think is an evap. I will retest again in a couple of days, but I just wanted to know what you all thought it could be, or if you've experienced anything like this before.

I haven't really had much cramping, but I did break out pretty bad and my breasts are somewhat tender, usual PMS symptoms for me.

If I was PG, I used the due date calc on the site and it said I would would be almost 5 weeks today, but from my last period being SO long, how far along do you all think I would really be? Still new to this tracking stuff... it is kind of confusing for me since my cycles aren't exactly regular. Any feedback would be much appreciated. Thanks!

- Sierra