(Disclaimer: I know how serious depression is, I'm not looking to be told to call my Dr ASAP, I just want to talk things out.)

I have a personal history of clinical depression. I had therapy for several years and was medicated for about a year. I "graduated" out of therapy and stopped my meds, many years ago. Occasionally, I will have very short, a week or so, relapses but I can always right the ship and get back on track and feel better. However when I'm in a relapse, I get to a point (usually the lowest point) where I wonder if I'm for real depressed again and need help. And that's where I am today.

Part of it is being physically uncomfortable almost all the time. Not a complaint, just a fact.
I'm tired and rest a lot. I sleep weird, broken hours because I also have insomnia. I find myself waking up between 10-11 am and I really don't like that. It's like I have no daytime.
I don't leave the house much and while that doesn't bother me--I am a little bored. I'm not neglecting my house but I'm not doing more than absolutely necessary either.
I have fun things that I like to do, but the last few days they don't seem so fun and I don't do them.
I have some stress that is in the back of my mind, but it's mostly dealt with and there's very little else I can do right now about it, so I don't think that is really an issue, but it's there.

Eating and exercise: I have almost no appetite most of the day--I do get hungry and will eat as much as I want of whatever I want, but I don't think it's enough. I would exercise for energy boost but with the not so great eating I can't afford a calorie deficit. It's a bad cycle. Both eating more and some exercise would make me feel better and yet I can't get there.

I have a MW appt on Thursday, by which time I should be almost normal again. But if I'm not then I will bring it up. Just not feeling so great today.