Thread: Woohoo crosshairs!

Hybrid View

Default Woohoo crosshairs!

Guess the RE was right on the timing, FF seems to think I "O'd" on IUI day!!! I'm getting more hopeful, and that scares the crap out of me LOL.

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (6) and Jericho (3 1/2)

Lol! That is great news tho. I'm glad it all came together. Hoping we get to see a bfp next week.

Awesome!!!! FX!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Blog Entries

I got my cross hairs today, too. Maybe we'll both be in the same due date room again.
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart , My blog about MCAD

Thanks guys!

LOL Jessica, that would be AWESOME!!

Good luck! FF said I O'd on my IUI day, too! FX!!
    Tiffany (33) David (33) STC 7 years. Unexplained infertility. History of Endometriosis, Corrected Septate Uterus & possible PCOS. DH=Exceptional

Excellent Tiffany!

Well I made a little trip to a couple stores today. Because I am a POASholic, I will start testing Thursday or Friday...testing out the trigger, then see what happens.

I am a little ashamed to admit I was totally embarrassed buying pregnancy tests with 4 kiddos in tow, I hate that the public opinion on big families made me feel that way...and I hate myself just a little for worrying about what anyone thinks.

Yes! Loving your stock pile!

I hope it all works out! Fx!
    waiting for our hearts to healBrittany(28)DH(39) DSD-(18) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks, 05/06/14 10wks

Love the stock pile! I had my niece, nephew and two girls with me when I bought my tests and couldn't believe the looks! I love big families! FX we see positives on them next week!

thanks ladies!

I've been stalking this room for a while because I wish I could join but I couldn't pass this post by. Don't be embarrassed! I love big families! I wish I could have one. I have 32 first cousins and we were all close growing up. I loved it! People today sometimes give their opinions when they're not really wanted or needed. (Even if they say it with their eyes) Frankly, it's none of their business. I only have 2 and because they were so close people asked me all the time if I was crazy or nuts and it really irritated me!!

I can't wait to see some pics of those used!!! Good Luck!!
    Hollie(32) & DH- Ken(33)DD1- Autumn DD2- Raegan

Thanks, I really appreciate the kind words!

Loving the stock pile!! And don't worry about what anyone else thinks! If it is in your heart to have more kids, than that is you and your DHs choice alone. No one else should have a say or make you feel bad about it!
    And yay for getting crosshairs!! Hoping to see a beautiful BFP soon!!!
    *Sara-27**Lee-27* 11/21/09 DX with PCOS 05/10

**TTC since 08/01/14. 1500mg of Metformin and 2.5mg Femara**

I'm loving your stockpile too!!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Thanks ladies!!

Well crap, temp took a dip today. I never seem to have luck on cycles that show a dip My hope just took a little dip too.

I totally understand. Those charts are little mind games, playing with our hearts! If it makes you feel better, my bfp chart was completely unexceptional, temps were right at the coverline when I tested.

Thanks, that does help

You had a similar dip in your 2010 chart ...

Just sayin!

You are right, it was a day later, but I did. I think this time being so close to my cover line is throwing me off. I don't know why FF didn't make the cover closer to 98.0 or 98.1.

No way Katrina, that looks totally fine to me! Do not feel any discouragement over that minor dip!
    waiting for our hearts to healBrittany(28)DH(39) DSD-(18) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks, 05/06/14 10wks

Posted on Tiffany's thread, but you need it as well!

Here's my chart for the beginning of this pregnancy ... check out the peaks and valleys!!

I even TOUCHED the coverline 4 days after my BFP! It was about that time I decided I should stop testing but needed to a couple more times just for piece of mind that I was getting away from that coverline!
    Last edited by khadijavye; 05-20-2014 at 04:40 PM.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Thanks for sharing that...it is nice to know a good chart comes in many different options LOL. That is comforting

I'm so glad it was a comfort to you!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13