Thread: So I did- Pics of Cody and Sophia's "New" Room and My First Small Project

Cool So I did- Pics of Cody and Sophia's "New" Room and My First Small Project

So James and I agreed we'd get "started" on the room for Cody and Sophia to move into. They were an awesome, awesome help to get their toys out of Cody's old room. It took me about 2 hours to organize it the way I wanted to make it "fit" for us. I just posted some pics on facebook and tagged James as a surprise because I did it all by myself when I didn't think I could. So I did it!

Pics below from my photobucket

And my first "project" painting and re-using the dresser for storage for art/ computer supplies sure, its not the best but, I like it for us.

*** Lindsay ***

Looks great Lindsay! Great job!
    Jennifer

Quote Originally Posted by Adhafera View Post
    Looks great Lindsay! Great job!
    Thanks I just have to let Cody pick out more boyish stickers I think those cat stickers had more in he box and I never noticed until now.
    *** Lindsay ***

Great job! I hope you enjoy your new set up. I love to rearange stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by runningmomofmany View Post
    Great job! I hope you enjoy your new set up. I love to rearange stuff!
    Thank you ! I don't mostly I regret it later because I've never had the best upper arm muscles but, today I was just like "its go time"
    *** Lindsay ***

Blog Entries

Looks good! I'm glad that the kids seem to like it, too.
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My blog about MCAD

Looks like a good set up - and like the kids are happy about it! I hope the first night went well and the kids slept for you in their new shared room!

Anne (37) DH (37) Olivia (4) Harrison (1)

Quote Originally Posted by preciousnd98 View Post
    Looks like a good set up - and like the kids are happy about it! I hope the first night went well and the kids slept for you in their new shared room!
    Cody and Sophia got along well but, Cody was a bit scared but, Cody was having trouble because he hates the dark despite having a night light. We keep the doors closed now because of our new cat so she doesn't bug the kids when sleeping (I usually have the hallway light on until they go to bed but, with the cat he can't see it). Tonight was better and he even turned off his big light which is a big step so I think this was a great idea.
    *** Lindsay ***

Glad to hear it is working out so well!
    Jennifer

Quote Originally Posted by Adhafera View Post
    Glad to hear it is working out so well!
    Me too. It gets easier for them each night and they are less nervous at night too.
    *** Lindsay ***