Thread: Not Giving Up!!!!

Default Not Giving Up!!!!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4dd4e7

Most recent chart! Not giving up just yet!! I am still hoping that I did it this month! Even thought i got a - yesterday i'm starting to wonder if maybe it was just too early? Thoughts?

Praying for you that it is too early! I just had a similar dip this morning (click my FF signature ticker to see my chart), but I've never seen a +HPT so I'm too afraid to even test early.
    Tiffany (33) David (33) STC 7 years. Unexplained infertility. History of Endometriosis, Corrected Septate Uterus & possible PCOS. DH=Exceptional

It is possible that yesterday was too early to test. I wouldn't count yourself out until you have a temp drop that continues the downward trend or AF shows up. Hopefully neither of which happen!

I had an implantation dip at 9dpo and had a +HPT the morning of 10dpo, but I have known a lot of people to not have a +HPT that early. Typically the 2nd day after a dip in temperature was the telling factor for me. If the temp went back down on that day, I was out, so your chart is looking very promising in my mind!

With DS, my implantation dip was on 10dpiui. I never took an HPT but my beta was on 14dpiui and was 17. If I had taken a HPT the day after my implantation dip, it would not have come up positive. With some HPTs, it might not have come up positive when my beta was at 17. Hang in there for a few more days! You're not out yet!

I took a first response "early" test this AM and it was -. Have any of you had any + yet? I was really hoping that this month was it but with the "early" test being negative I think i'm out this month. Although those silly ovulation test always show - for me but my chart indicates ovulation so perhaps I just have a thing with - when they are really +. Good luck to you all!!!

Blog Entries

Your chart is still looking good. I do hope that this is it for you this month.
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart , My blog about MCAD

How about if my temp was 98.1. I checked my temp at 4 a.m. (98.1) and 5:30 a.m. (98.4). I went with the 530 a.m. temp because that is more of my "normal" temp check time. I did lay there awake for a while before the 530 a.m. temp check.....hmmm. What would you do?

Even with the 98.1 temp the drop is so slight that I don't think you're out yet.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

There is a temp adjustment tool in FF that will give you an average between the two.

I feel like i'm out but not 100% sure. I had a very little spot this morning when I wiped! Negative pregnancy test again this morning. Look at my chart and temps. that the heck is going on! Driving me crazy this month! lol.

Also what is up with Fertility Friend giving me an "open" dot. I am 100% sure that my temperature was correct this morning

You can clearly see where I ovulated correct? If that is true then I should be started by now or have a + right?!

Blog Entries

Yes, I would think that you would either have a positive or be starting AF now or in a few days. However, luteal phases can vary and it does take some women longer to have a positive urine test.

The open dot just means that the time you took the temperature wasn't close to the other times you took your temperature this cycle.

Thinking of you ...I know the uncertainty is really hard !

I'm sorry about your dip today.