Thread: Symptoms

Default Symptoms

Do your symptoms come and go? For the last few weeks, I've had extreme nausea and cramping. Also sore boobs. Yesterday and so far today, I've had nothing but sore boobs. Is it normal for the symptoms to just disappear that quick? I don't remember losing symptoms all at once with my other pregnancies. I also don't know if I'm just stressing because I'm so worried about not finding the hb yet. Or if something really is wrong. I have another dr appt next Thursday and it can't get here soon enough.

For me the nausea/morning sickness comes and goes. I think certain foods are setting it off so it hits at random times of the day! I would be happy about the no cramping if I were you though, nobody likes that symptom!! Sore boobs are still a good sign that everything is ok though. My boobs hurt so bad, just brushing against something is agonizing!

I had that experience with all of my pregnancies, especially in the 1st trimester. It can be unnerving, but I think it's common. I'd have a day or two of relief and then get hit again with all of it at once.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Yes towards the end if the first trimester the symptoms would come and go and I knew that the nausea was letting up. Thankfully.. Now at 15+ weeks my only real symptom is still tired and occasional headaches. It can be unnerving at time not knowing if baby is OK when you don't have symptoms.

Thanks y'all. I hate being such a Debbie-downer. I never once worried about my pregnancies before. Then the three 2nd trimester losses just knocked any bit of confidence right out of me. I hate feeling this way. I am so thankful to have you ladies here for support.

I'm not so sure that many of us could go through what you went through and be brave enough to try again, Cindy, so please don't worry about feeling too worried!!

Honestly, you don't seem any more or less worried than the rest of us. This whole pregnancy thing is a scary leap of faith!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Quote Originally Posted by khadijavye View Post
    Honestly, you don't seem any more or less worried than the rest of us. This whole pregnancy thing is a scary leap of faith!
    Her words exactly!!!

I'm going to step away from APA for a little while. I feel like I may be too stressed and too negative right now and you ladies do not need that. I will keep all of you in my prayers and will hopefully be able to return with a whole new outlook on life. Good luck everyone.