Thread: Redheads...

Default Redheads...

https://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/6-...013100663.html If your child(ren) has red hair or in my case copper you'll appreciate this article its SO true! Asking about "where did it come from", "fiery temper", etc. Or if you are a redhead you might relate. I've often been asked if my hair is naturally red when I color it but, I say "Nope.. but, I should have been a natural redhead I am fair enough for it but, strangely I have this dark hair". Ahh.. good ole genetics doing a flip and a twist.
    *** Lindsay ***

My aunt emailed me this article this morning! My son has red hair. I love this, and yes it is all so true!
    Jennifer

yes. its all true. ds even has the redhead temper! and i get it double time since dd has strawberry blond hair... dh has red hairs in his beard so when he is with me people comment that they got it from him but when dh is not with us i just tell them its from daddy even though his head hair is dirty blond.
    here is their christmas pic...
    Last edited by froggie83; 05-14-2014 at 08:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by froggie83 View Post
    yes. its all true. ds even has the redhead temper! and i get it double time since dd has strawberry blond hair... dh has red hairs in his beard so when he is with me people comment that they got it from him but when dh is not with us i just tell them its from daddy even though his head hair is dirty blond.
    here is their christmas pic...
    Cute your DS reminds me of my cousin at that age his hair color is a bit different than Cody's. Your kids are adorable. Sophia ended up with Dark Blonde but, that's James' natural color but, like your DH he has red facial hair too. My natural hair color is level 6 brown sort of in the mid range for hair color in general but, on me it looks darker than light brown. MIL is a redhead, and I have two cousins that are redheads. So other than Cody and 4 of his cousins there is a total of 7 redheads with his family and mine included. We both come from big families though our immediate family is small.
    *** Lindsay ***

Blog Entries

Malachi was born 100% red and then it got blonder and now it is getting redder again. People always comment on it as well. I love it, too! People do ask how he got it. My MIL has red hair so that usually satisfies them. My DH's facial hair is reddish and my hair is red looking in the sun but has darkened over the years.
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart , My blog about MCAD

Quote Originally Posted by mom2CodySophia0811 View Post
    Your kids are adorable. l.
    thank you!

i have a nephew (on dh's side) that has the same red hair as ds.
    my mothers brother has a red head and now has a grandson with the same red hair. my brothers hair has some reddish tones but he is not a red head.

My dad was a redhead until he went white. But no temper there....dad is a pretty easy going, calm, quiet dude. I would love to have a little redheaded baby. My hair looks red in the sun and I will probably dye it a bit red within the next few years to try to get that sunlight red.

Jennifer, 35, DH 36