Thread: So what's going on?

Default So what's going on?

I've been a little MIA. I read a lot but don't post a lot when I'm mobile which is most of the time now. What is your biggest pregnancy joy right now? Your biggest complaint?

My biggest joy would be how excited my girls are. My oldest daughter was so little when I was pregnant last time and she didn't know or care what was going on. My girls talk about their little sissy all the time and fully interact with my belly. It's about the cutest thing ever!

I think my biggest complaint is my poor bladder. Three children in 4 years has not been kind. I pee a lot. A whooooole lot. Not just that. I leak urine and have to wear pads all the time. TMI. I feel like that is so minor compared to what I felt like at this point with my last though. I haven't had the awful back pain or wretched heartburn that I experienced so I'm feeling pretty fortunate.

Aw, your poor bladder! I'm definitely feeling it, too. My poor baby, I keep deflating his trampoline every hour or so!

My biggest joy, hmm... Probably just the fact that Maiya will have a sibling. They're far apart, and I worry they'll never really play together, but at least she won't be alone in the world once hubby and I are old and die! And of course, baby here will also have a sibling. I like that.

My biggest complaint, at the moment, is that this kid will never have a name. No one likes any boy names! And the few hubby and I can agree on, don't really sound good with our stupid last name. AND, they don't sound good with any middle names! So, yeah, I think we'll just call him Nanashi. Which in Japanese translates to "no name". Luckily, we have time, but I can see some headaches coming from this...

Hi! I'm usually mobile as well and read but don't post much.

My biggest joy right now is just being able to actually enjoy the pregnancy. With my daughter I had so many issues with bleeding and I was SO scared to do anything wrong and I really did not enjoy her pregnancy at all. I was a basket case the entire time. This time I am not having any bleeding issues so I've been able to actually maintain a semi active/normal life. I've been gardening and participating in being active with my nearly 2 year old. Of course if I do too much, I am sore and achy but otherwise I feel pretty darn good and am so blessed to have a non-eventful pregnancy this time around.

My biggest complaint is the bladder issue as well. I pee every time I sneeze or cough I end up running to the bathroom to change my undies. I am also up 3-4 times a night already and have hit the stage where I have to pee really bad, I sit down to go and just a tiny bit comes out because the position baby is in. So then 20 min later, I have the urge that my bladder is full again! ;-)
    Mother to seven flying, called home too soon.

My biggest joy right now is to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I'm sooo looking forward to hold my little baby and also have my husband being able to hold her. He is very excited to be a father and told me lately how jealous he is that he's not the one that's pregnant.

My biggest complaint is her moving around so much. She either sticks her feet out on the right side of my belly or hits her knees right into my belly button. Both movements hurt especially as she does it for at least 5 to 10 minutes in a row. I already take additional mag and have no other idea how to slow her down.
    Sabrina [33], DH [33] and our precious shaka-girl

My biggest complaint is fear!!! Since surgery every little thing scares me!!! That and the incision from surgery... scar tissue doesn't stretch, and I have 11 weeks to go still, and my belly is so tender where the incision is.

Biggest joy, is it's getting closer!!! I'm excited to be a mommy, and hubby, even tho he's not one who outwardly shows much of any emotion, I know he's excited, and I can't wait to see the look on his face when our little one is here!!! He got choked up when we got married, and teary eyed, and when they took me back for surgery he was crying when he told me bye. I can't wait to see the emotion when the baby comes!!!
    Jessica (34) DH (39) This is a first for both of us

Im also usually mobile, I read all the time, just posting is kind of a pain...

Im excited that time seems to be flying by! My big kids are also super excited so that is joyous for sure!

My biggest complaint: My pelvis joints are starting to get pretty loose (haha, I guess thats the joy of baby #4) so Im pretty wobbly already, and it hurts by night time. Im going to physical therapy for it though, and its helping a lot!
    Katie~
    DD1 (7) DD2 (4) DS1 (22 months) Baby #4 EDD 7/13/14

Quote Originally Posted by Krystal5 View Post
    Aw, your poor bladder! I'm definitely feeling it, too. My poor baby, I keep deflating his trampoline every hour or so!

My biggest joy, hmm... Probably just the fact that Maiya will have a sibling. They're far apart, and I worry they'll never really play together, but at least she won't be alone in the world once hubby and I are old and die! And of course, baby here will also have a sibling. I like that.

My biggest complaint, at the moment, is that this kid will never have a name. No one likes any boy names! And the few hubby and I can agree on, don't really sound good with our stupid last name. AND, they don't sound good with any middle names! So, yeah, I think we'll just call him Nanashi. Which in Japanese translates to "no name". Luckily, we have time, but I can see some headaches coming from this...

If its any help or reassurance at all... My now 7 year old (girl) was 5.5 yrs old when her little brother (my 3rd) was born... He is almost 2 now. So a good solid 5 year gap! And they love each other like crazy! She reads to him all the time, and is always playing things with him, they are always snuggling on the couch! I was expecting more of a relationship between my 2nd and 3rd... because of a smaller gap... But it hasn't stopped a great relationship at all! Anyway, what I am trying to say is bigger age gaps may not have been planned, but they have their benefits too!
    Katie~
    DD1 (7) DD2 (4) DS1 (22 months) Baby #4 EDD 7/13/14

My biggest joy is watching the kids wake up and talk to the baby and kiss my belly. It is nice to see them excited and loving...too bad they can only talk to the baby when my belly is exposed! We have been working on just hugs and pats when in public so I don't flash anyone in public.

My biggest complaint is my bladder. I have found that going what little comes out, then lifting up my belly and waiting will get more out and I can go longer in between.

Quote Originally Posted by Tee-Ah View Post
    Hi! I'm usually mobile as well and read but don't post much.

My biggest joy right now is just being able to actually enjoy the pregnancy. With my daughter I had so many issues with bleeding and I was SO scared to do anything wrong and I really did not enjoy her pregnancy at all. I was a basket case the entire time. This time I am not having any bleeding issues so I've been able to actually maintain a semi active/normal life. I've been gardening and participating in being active with my nearly 2 year old. Of course if I do too much, I am sore and achy but otherwise I feel pretty darn good and am so blessed to have a non-eventful pregnancy this time around.

My biggest complaint is the bladder issue as well. I pee every time I sneeze or cough I end up running to the bathroom to change my undies. I am also up 3-4 times a night already and have hit the stage where I have to pee really bad, I sit down to go and just a tiny bit comes out because the position baby is in. So then 20 min later, I have the urge that my bladder is full again! ;-)

I absolutely HATE that! It's exactly what I am dealing with too. I never feel like I am completely emptying my bladder. I sit there and pee, lean forward and hey, there's some more. Lean sideways, another little trickle. Get up go to the sink and wash my hands and feel like I could sit and do it all again. SO I sit back down and get a tiny little trickle.

My biggest joy when my 22 months old gives kisses to the belly for the baby and my 5.5 year old talking to the baby.
    Other than that I am tired of going to pee and I feel.like a whale out of the water!
    Miss T (10.17.2008) Miss A(06.30.2012) Flipper #3 due 06.2014
    Follow my blog on Facebook