Thread: Just for fun...names?

Default Just for fun...names?

Most of us don't know if we're having a little prince or princess yet, but I was curious if anyone had names picked out already.

I've been trying not to think about it until we find out gender, but it's difficult. With DS, we had his name picked out before we even got married, and I was so relieved to find out he was a boy because we had not agreed on a girl name at the time. Now that we've used our favorite name for DS, we're back to square one, and four years later, DH and I still cannot agree on a girl name that we like.

What about you?
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Yup

G- Evangeline Eleanor
    B- Timothy Robert

I love our girl name and our boy name is okay (dh likes Timothy and my dad is Robert)...we have a harder time choosing boy names
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

G: Riley Ann
    B: Rowan Aaron
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids

Oh man, I just have no clue this time!!! If its a Girl I will probably do a B name though. My sis is Brandi, I'm brittany (obvi) plus my little Brooke....idk might keep it going. Brielle maybe.... Brielle Elizabeth lavenant? Idk!!??!!!?!!
    waiting for our hearts to healBrittany(28)DH(39) DSD-(18) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks, 05/06/14 10wks

We have a much of names we are tossing around but it's really gonna depend on if we have 2 boys, 2 girls or 1 of each.

Me - Jess DH - Matt
    September 2013

We have a huge list of boy and girl names, but haven't decided yet. Once we find out gender we'll know. Orion was Orion before he was conceived, Kadence's name was chosen before we even knew what she was, this one I just don't feel it yet. Not sure. I think once we know the gender and can narrow down some names it'll be easier. Plus I want to see an ultrasound. I need to see my baby! lol
    Dada (27) Mama-Jessie (26) Orion (4) Kadence (2) Osiris (Uterus)

So tell me your favorites out of my list, last name Hardin

Girl: Noelle Marie, Sophia Winter, Autumn Marie, Lillian Hope, Chloe Marie, Charlotte Anne. (Marie is my moms middle name)

Boy: Beau David, Brenden Michael, Lucas Michael, Owen Michael, Grant Michael, Christian James.

Let me know what you think!

B: James John (James is my paternal grandfather and. John is dh paternal grandfather )

G: were torn between Olivia, faith, Chloe, the middle name will be Marlaine. It is a blended name my moms name is Margaret (Thus Mar) and my mil name is Elaine (thus laine)

SO far DH and I have agreed upon Ember for a girl and Reid for a boy. Who knows if they will stick, though. We are still throwing things around but we are both super picky so its tough to get each other to agree on names. Plus I was a high school teacher for many years so many names are ruled out because of students. Not necessarily for bad reasons but just if I hear the name I think of a particular person I know, kind of thing. Its tricky!

Ember!! Love that

I think Molly is the only girl name that DH and I can remotely agree on so far. It's not my favorite, but DH likes it and it is way better than some of his other suggestions. Since I pretty much got to name DS, I figured I'll have to give in to Molly if it is a girl.

For a boy, I'm really trying to talk DH into Bennett. He's receptive to it but I can tell he's still unsure about it.

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Lillian Hope & Brendan Michael sound great together! Sophia could be called Sophie for short.
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDonahue View Post
    So tell me your favorites out of my list, last name Hardin

Girl: Noelle Marie, Sophia Winter, Autumn Marie, Lillian Hope, Chloe Marie, Charlotte Anne. (Marie is my moms middle name)

Boy: Beau David, Brenden Michael, Lucas Michael, Owen Michael, Grant Michael, Christian James.

Let me know what you think!

for us we have Eziekel Noah for a boy
    and i like Ellizibeth ( call her Elli) i dont feel like im having a girl so boy names have been easier this time. for my other 2 i had their names w/o a lot of thought but this time its way way harder!! lol

Me(26) DH: Chris (30) Cassidee (3) Jazmine born 6/28/13 Austyn 7/10/14 MC 8/1/12

Quote Originally Posted by kimberlee1234 View Post
    for us we have Eziekel Noah for a boy
    and i like Ellizibeth ( call her Elli) i dont feel like im having a girl so boy names have been easier this time. for my other 2 i had their names w/o a lot of thought but this time its way way harder!! lol
    Kimberlee, I did not even know you were pg !!!!! That is fantastic news, huge congrats, momma !!

Thank you so much!! Yeah I have been away from here for a while! It's kinda weird being pregnant so soon after having Jazi but it's ok! How have you been?!

Me(26) DH: Chris (30) Cassidee (3) Jazmine born 6/28/13 Austyn 7/10/14 MC 8/1/12

Doing okay, just hoping our bean stays sticky ! It's been a tough 1st tri so far, but it'll be worth it in the end !!!

So if it's b/g twins we have names! The boy would be Austin Gary. Gary is DH late fathers name so even if at the last minute we change our minds this will be a boy middle name for us. For a girl Ruby Victoria. My moms name is Vicki so Victoria is after her. Austin and Ruby are just names we like! So excited! If they're the same sex it remains a mystery lol!

Me - Jess DH - Matt
    September 2013

My dog's name is Ruby so I love that name

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Agreed with hubby we would be team green if we could choose names before the big ultrasound...ive decided he just has t agreed yet im going with molly karoline( karo leee neh) and Connor Alexander....although im not 100% sure of connor but i wanted to have double lettered names cause my kids both ended up with them and i figured id try to keep it going i have a matthew kristoffer and an isabelle lila already

Ali (28) dh (28)love since 2006 8 angels who left us too soon

Quote Originally Posted by kellyh View Post
    Lillian Hope & Brendan Michael sound great together! Sophia could be called Sophie for short.
    I love names like noelle or genevieve! My favs are noelle and owen and sofie and grant

Ali (28) dh (28)love since 2006 8 angels who left us too soon

Quote Originally Posted by MissAlexandra View Post
    I love names like noelle or genevieve! My favs are noelle and owen and sofie and grant
    YAY! The more people get on my side about Noelle, the more I fall in love with it. DH and I aren't seeing eye to eye on names whatsoever so I dropped it for awhile. He likes conventional names, but I don't want my children to have popular names! So once we find out genders I will bring it up again. He actually loves the name Grant though, so I am 99% sure that if one or both are boys we have one name picked out.

Quote Originally Posted by MissAlexandra View Post
    Agreed with hubby we would be team green if we could choose names before the big ultrasound...ive decided he just has t agreed yet im going with molly karoline( karo leee neh) and Connor Alexander....although im not 100% sure of connor but i wanted to have double lettered names cause my kids both ended up with them and i figured id try to keep it going i have a matthew kristoffer and an isabelle lila already
    I love Connor Alexander!!

Yeah, naming children with my DH is a marriage strengthening exercise ... that's the nicest thing I can say. ;)
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13