View Poll Results: Which would you choose?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • A

29 85.29%
  • B

2 5.88%
  • C

3 8.82%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help me choose

Default Help me choose

I want to blow up one of our family photos for framing -- just 8x10 or so, nothing huge. Which one would you choose?

A.

B.

C.

I like our expressions in A.
    I think our positioning in B is better.
    I like that my older boy's shoes aren't so prominent in C, though it's taken a year earlier.

I didn't even notice his shoes until I read your comments.

I like A and C the best.

I'd probably go with A because it's more recent.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

They are all great, but I would choose A - it's so natural! Super cute.

A!
    Becky

A bc everyone is smiling good and looking at the camera.

A. All the best smiles.

A! I didn't notice the sneakers but now that I you mentioned them I see them more. Can you crop it right above the shoes? It would be super close but everyone is looking and smiling are looks great!
    Thing 1 (8), Thing 2 (5), Thing 3 (2)

I like A too!

I would go with A. I noticed the orange soles right away in B. They almost a focal point LOL

Hands down, I'd choose A. Gorgeous family! I think A has the most natural smiles and you all look genuinely relaxed and happy.
    ~Andrea~

The shoes bothered me too.

Sara (35), wife to Nick (34), mom to Ainsley (2/22/09) and Raegan (1/15/12)
    Friend me on Facebook

Shoes are the first thing I noticed in A and B. Is there way to change A in black in white? That way the color of the shoes will be muted and I do love everyone's expressions in A! If not, I would go with C.

I love the color of the photos in A and B. I think I'll see if my photographer can change the color of them so that they don't stick out.

Blog Entries

I really didn't notice the shoes in A because the picture is close up and you all such happy smiles on your faces. I picked A and am just now coming back to comment.
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart , My blog about MCAD

Gorgeous family! I like A the best

If you can crop out the shoes I almost like B the best. They are all cute as can be though.
    *** Lindsay ***

another vote for A

A!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

A!

Have the photog crop A and that one is the best between the two most recent.

I had my photographer tone down the shoes. Better?

A.

B.

Blog Entries

I still like A the best. The shoes didn't bother me much to begin with, but they definitely are less noticeable now.
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart , My blog about MCAD

I would pick the B out of the toned down ones. The shoes are surrounded by a lighter color on the A one so they are always going to pop. They are "touching" the ground on the second one so they are a lot less noticeable. With that being said, I think they both are great and you have to pick the one that you will love looking at every day or have your DH pick if you love them both equally!

It's better with them toned down but I would still see if the photog could crop it right above the shoes and either make it a long panoramic type thing or more zoomed in on your upper bodies. You would still get the trees and color in the background which is nice.
    Thing 1 (8), Thing 2 (5), Thing 3 (2)

I LOVE A (I never noticed the shoes until I read the replies). I think that one is just most natural with happy faces.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcie View Post
    They are all great, but I would choose A - it's so natural! Super cute.
    Ita great pics!

My problem is that I love the expressions in A, but I like the composition of B better. Ugh. So hard to decide!

B!

All great photos, but I'd go with A!
    Jennifer

Quote Originally Posted by mla View Post
    My problem is that I love the expressions in A, but I like the composition of B better. Ugh. So hard to decide!
    What does your DH think? Does he have the one he likes better?