Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Finally got this...

Stalking!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Laura we're so early she hasn't even registered this morning's temp yet! ;)
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

I've been stalking as well!!!

We're blowing up her thread!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

I'm stalking as well! The first thing I did when my alarm went off wad look for an update. Hoping 1 she slept late or 2 she is in shock over a + and making phone call to the Dr.

Exactly, Erica!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

stalking too! Lots of luck being sent your way!!!
    Me-Kelly (29) DH-Phillip (33) 2 unexplained losses. Ready for a rainbow baby!

I'm worried that she started since there is no temp logged for today yet ...
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Darn it. So sorry grrr

Well ladies, the evil witch started showing a little more last night before bed and came full force by morning along with a dropped temp. I'm just so frustrated/confused at this point. I don't know what else I need to do. I've already lost 50+ lbs - making myself healthier and regulating my cycles through the diet and exercise. I'm trying acupuncture, taking Metformin & now Letrozole. DH has always been well above average. All the RE's I've seen haven't said anything is wrong now. And now I only have 1 more IUI to try since both RE's only wanted to do up to 4. Looking at my BBT chart this month everything seemed right so I'm just at a loss...
    Tiffany (33) David (33) STC 7 years. Unexplained infertility. History of Endometriosis, Corrected Septate Uterus & possible PCOS. DH=Exceptional

Oh Tiffany, I'm so sorry
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

First of all the RE's work for you. I'm not sure they can push you into IVF if you don't want to. IVFhas NEVER been an option for is, we got our 1st pregnancy on IUI #6.

My suggestion would be to add monitoring by ultrasound to make sure of follie # and size, and add a trigger shot to make sure of timing. Those two steps made a world of difference for me.

Did they ever have an answer to what was wrong that it took 6 tries for you?
    Tiffany (33) David (33) STC 7 years. Unexplained infertility. History of Endometriosis, Corrected Septate Uterus & possible PCOS. DH=Exceptional

Nope, sometimes it just takes a while. I have normal HSG and blood work. My first 5 tries I did not have monitoring or a trigger shot though, which is why I say...it made a world of difference.

Even with those things though it can still take a while. Jericho took 2 IUIs to conceive. So far trying for pregnancy #3 has had 2 failed IUIs.

I am so sorry!!
    *Sara-27**Lee-27* 11/21/09 DX with PCOS 05/10

**TTC since 08/01/14. 1500mg of Metformin and 2.5mg Femara**

Oh Tiffany, I'm so sorry. I agree with Katrina for monitoring and trigger shot. Your RE works for you so ask for more. Sounds like you are doing what you can to be healthy. Many prayers for you.

It's just so hard to find the balance of how much $$ we want to spend on this since insurance doesn't cover anything. I hate that we have to make that decision.

I totally understand...we are OOP too, which is why IVF was never an option for us. HUGS.

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (6) and Jericho (3 1/2)

Tiffany!! I am so sorry!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13