Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Finally got this...

Tons and tons of for you!!!!!

Erica 33, DH 34, STC for 4+ years, Diagnosed DOR 4/2011, mom to 4 , Barbados IVF March 2013!!!

I thought for sure when I was pregnant that AF was coming because of all the cramping. But it must just have been baby snuggling in tight! Also my biggest thought that I was pregnant was how tired I was!
    *Sara-28**Lee-28* 11/21/09 DX with PCOS 05/10

**TTC since 08/01/14. 1500mg of Metformin and 2.5mg Femara**

Your chart looks fantastic!!!! Wishing you the best whenever you test!
    STC Since 5/2012
    1/20/13 7/7/13

Still looking good! I failed to mention that I also had a shorter LP so making it to 10dpo without a dip in temp was enough for me to test. If your LP is typically longer, I understand waiting it out until you would normally get AF.

When is that for you? When are you planning on testing?

I was thinking of maybe testing tomorrow, but I'm so nervous of disappointment. I know my temp dipped today but we also had our patio door open and the thermometer and the room was chilly when I took my temp. AF could start as early as Wednesday - my cycles are usually 30-33 days.
    Tiffany (33) David (33) STC 7 years. Unexplained infertility. History of Endometriosis, Corrected Septate Uterus & possible PCOS. DH=Exceptional

Tiffany I think house being colder can make difference but I don't think the dip is a big enough. So hoping for good news. I don't blame you for not wanting to test and have a disappointment. Completely understand. Praying for you.

Yeah, that wasn't a significant dip at all!

I found that everything with temping was about what the next day brought! ;)

FX!!!!!!!!!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

I feel like I'm your chart groupie! ;)

Still looking really good for you!!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Your chart is still looking awesome!!!

I <3 chart groupies to get other's opinions ;-) I didn't test this morning, though because AF may be getting ready to rear her ugly head now - I had some spotting yesterday and this morning. This is so confusing and frustrating. I'm guessing I'll know for sure later today or tomorrow.
    Last edited by MrsRiv; 05-20-2014 at 08:09 AM.
    Tiffany (33) David (33) STC 7 years. Unexplained infertility. History of Endometriosis, Corrected Septate Uterus & possible PCOS. DH=Exceptional

I'm still holding out for you Tiff!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

I've been silently chart stalking too. Your chart looks great and I'm still holding out too....

Just hopefully something to give you a little hope. I had spotting right before I got my BFP. So hopefully its nothing and you will get that +!

Quote Originally Posted by SaraJP0804 View Post
    Just hopefully something to give you a little hope. I had spotting right before I got my BFP. So hopefully its nothing and you will get that +!
    This!!

Tiffany, your chart does look great. I hope its nothing more the implantation spotting. FX and prayer said.

That's why I'm so confused. I don't really have my usual PMS symptoms either - the never fail one is a big zit I haven't seen any more spotting since this morning now either. If I still don't have anything tomorrow I'm going to test. FX

Glad there is no more spotting. Many blessings tomorrow.

Here's my chart for the beginning of this pregnancy ... check out the peaks and valleys!!

I even TOUCHED the coverline 4 days after my BFP! It was about that time I decided I should stop testing but needed to a couple more times just for piece of mind that I was getting away from that coverline!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

I hope that dip and then the rise is a good sign! !!!!!

Stalking for your test results!!!!! FX!!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Anything??????
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Temp is still steady and way above the coverline!!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

I think I subconsciously forgot to test when I got up this morning. Had to go to the bathroom after I temped so I was half awake. I'm so scared of a BFN. AF is due today (I've had on and off abdominal pressure - usually when I'm hungry) and DH wanted me to wait until tomorrow when FF said to test and I would be officially late.

Understandable. I'm just so encouraged for you that your temps are still above the coverline!! For me, when I was temping, I would dip below the coverline a couple of times before AF would start.

Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

That's what is keeping me optimistic. I've never had a BFP in almost 7 years of trying so I'm incredibly nervous of another disappointment - I guess I like to keep the hope going as long as possible Having all your support and encouragement really helps, too!

You don't have to be a POAS addict like the rest of us. There's nothing wrong with waiting ... just means your hCG will be that much higher and you won't have a squinter. I love the CBE that say "pregnant / not pregnant" for that very reason.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

I agree with Dorcas I guess we can't all be POAS addicts
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

I get it. I hate seeing BFNs so I usually wait until FF says I'm late.
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Is it morning yet? Praying for blessings tomorrow. Your chart looks good.