Thread: First steps

Default First steps

Just needed to share somewhere.
    I Scheduled an appointment with a new RE since we moved since our last pregnancy. I called a couple and some were adamant about using Clomid with IUI despite me request that I would prefer to try without as the trio were a Clomid cycle. This one seems flexible at least. I'm always shocked by the increase in price. Our hope is to conceive a late May or summer baby so I have a few months to get my head in the game. I'm not 100% on board yet. I know we will have little support from family and honestly terrified of multiples again. Doesn't help that M has always insisted that he will have 5 siblings and is constantly asking when we're goin to get the other two. This is also the first time we haven't tried adoption before ttc. I still don't think my heart is ready to go that route again. So anyway, we'll see what life has in store for us. E
    Eeek!!!
    Julie, DH: W, DS: Mason, GGB Trips Amelia, Ellanor & Noah
    FFS "Baby C" disrupted fost/adopt of sibs Q,Z,J & K 9/10-3/11

Good luck! We are a bit scared and wondering what we are thinking a little too, and I am on day 2 of meds LOL. I just know if I am able to have one last baby all these second thoughts and concerns will melt away. I think a big part of it is how looked down on big families are these days, that sure puts a damper on things for us I think. You are almost made to feel guilty or ashamed that you have more than 2 children these days, and it sucks. We are trying this month and next (if need be) then we will be closing up shop and moving on out of the baby days. I am ready, I know I will be sad if these tries don't work....but I am ready to get off the roller coaster, one way or the other.

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (6) and Jericho (3 1/2)
    Trying to complete our family...My Ovulation Chart for my LAST try !

We have 6 attempts remaining & I agreed to three. The other 4 kids were first IUI. I'm sure you hear it all the time too, about at least we got it over with in one shot with the trio. Dh is from a huge family & while we always thought we would grow through adopting a larger sibling group, it just doesn't seem to be the way our fates want us to go.

I'm only slightly, no no super lol, excited for you to ttc. Yay!

Good luck with everything!! We plan to start in August. I am hoping that we get a May or June baby. I will be seeing my RE in early June to star the process! Hoping for fast success for you!
    *Sara-27**Lee-27* 11/21/09 DX with PCOS 05/10

Oh my word, I'm so excited to see you'll be ttc again Julie !!

praying for you! I know it's been a long journey for you growing your family and your reservations are totally understandable

I'll be stalking !

I you ladies!