Thread: She is coming!! :)

Default She is coming!! :)

At the hospital and in labor birth story after she is born but I'm in labor right now so she is on her way!
    Me(19) DH (19) DD #1 5/6/14
    4/13 & 5/13

Yay! Elv!!!!
    Miss T (10.17.2008) Miss A(06.30.2012) Flipper #3 due 06.2014
    Follow my blog on Facebook

hooray:

Oh Kailee I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to hear how it goes and see pics !!

Praying for a perfect L&D !!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Good luck! Can't wait to see pictures and to read the birth story!

Elizabeth - 4/30/14

Yay!! Good luck can't wait to hear the birth story.

Yay!!! Elv!
    Kim-26 DH-26 Figuring out how to be a SAHM!

Sending lots of ELV!!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

I can't believe it's time! I think we got our bfp on or close to the same day and now you are meeting your baby girl today. Sending you truckloads of elv!!!

Can't wait to see pictures and read her birth story!!

Chelsea Deven (5 years)
    DS- Dean(4 years), Dean's twin 8 weeks DS-Logan(3 years), DD-Hannah(1 year), DD- Abigail(1 month), We're a big family and loving every minute of it

Stalking

Stalking here too !

Hoping you're snuggle-buggling that little sweetie in your arms !!!!!

Yay! Can't wait to see pictures!

ELV!!! So excited for you.
    Sara: 31, DH: 33. After 19 months of STC, we caught an eggie! #1 is on its way!

Make a pregnancy ticker

Hoping a congrats is in order!
    waiting for our hearts to healBrittany(27)DH(39) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks, 05/06/14 10wks

So sorry that I couldn't update before! Our little girl was born on may 6th at 4:40am my labor went great! It was afterwards I had problems.. I went to my appointment that Monday morning and was only dilated to a 1.. Well I started having regular noticeable contractions around 7 or so but didnt end up going to the hospital till about 12 because I couldn't believe they were really contractions especially since I was only at 1 one that morning.. Well I got to the hospital and was at a 5! I was shocked lol and about 2 and a half hours later my water broke on it's own and I ended up going without an epi and just a little pain medicine! And she was born at 4:40am.. It was honestly easier than I expected! And not much tearing which I'm very thankful for!
    Everything went fine except my blood pressure went really high during labor after being fine all through out pregnancy and it wouldn't go down and I ended up having a major seizure around noon the day she was born and just got released from the hospital today but I had be on bed rest until yesterday evening at the hospital and had to have ct scans and and MRI done on my brain and just a bunch of blood work and stuff before I was aloud to go and now I can't be alone for about 2 weeks and I can't do much of anything other than take care of our little girl but I'm just so thankful that everything is ok with the baby.. she has been such a wonderful good natured baby! God has definetly helped and she has been so good I'm so glad to have her and be home with her finally

I hope this makes sense my mind is still kinda slow from it and I'm really tired at the moment so I hope you can understand it lol
    4/13 & 5/13

Oh what an ordeal!!!! So glad the baby is fine and hope you get over it quick. Any ideas yet why you got BP high? Hugs and congratulations! !!!!

Oh wow Kaylee, how scary !!! Praise God you and your sweetie are fine and home !

I'm so glad your L&D went well, great job momma!! LOL, I thought the same thing after I had my first...it wasn't nearly as bad as I had expected !

Huge congrats and I hope you are getting lots and lots of rest !!

Oh yay for baby Scary having the seizure but I'm glade you and baby are home and safe now. I pray you get lots of rest and cuddles with your little girl You come update us when you feel better

Chelsea Deven (5 years)
    DS- Dean(4 years), Dean's twin 8 weeks DS-Logan(3 years), DD-Hannah(1 year), DD- Abigail(1 month), We're a big family and loving every minute of it

Congrats, sounds like you were a champ!!

The BP could have caused the seizure, so if that's staying down I hope that you'll be just fine!! I know it was scary though.

So glad you're both doing well now!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

How scary! I'm so glad you are finally home and recovering with your little sweetheart. Can't wait to see pics
    Congratulations momma!

Yay congrats! So glad baby girl is fine! Sorry you had a seizure that's scary but glad you are doing better and that you're home now!

Congrats on baby girl! I am sorry you had a seizure.

I'm glad that you both are okay. Congratulations on your baby.

Elizabeth - 4/30/14

Thanks everyone! We are enjoying being home! Our little girl is doing really good! She is such a happy and good baby
    As far as my bp goes it's still high but I'm on medicine for it.. And I apparently had protein in my urine my last few appointments and they didn't tell me.. I guess because my blood pressure wasn't high.. Anyway when I got to the hospital my bp was extremely high when I got to the hospital Monday night and I was 5cm dilated after only being at a 1 at my appointment that morning so things happened fast.. We got to the hospital at midnight or 1230 and I had her at 440 with only some light iv pain meds and no epi which I'm shocked I was able to do it without lol.. So anyway my blood pressure was sky high they out labor and stayed high afterwards and they didn't put me on the magnesium like they are suppose to and they didn't tell me that I had a whole lot of protein in my urine when I got to the hospital.. And at around noon on the day I had her my had a seizure because of it being so high.. I had never had one before and this was a bad one.. So I was on bed rest and a liquid diet and get magnesium in my iv for the next 24 hours and wasn't aloud to hold my baby by myself till the next day.. I had a ct scan and MRI to check for brain damage from it and I don't have any except just some swelling on some of my brain that they are going to recheck in a couple of months.. But they know the seizure was caused by my bp being high and my dr not paying close enough attention :-/ but I got to come home Friday and I'm on meds for it and have to take my blood pressure often and have to have someone with me 24/7 till it goes down and stays down :-/ but I'm just thankful it happened after my baby was born cause it would've been so much worse if it would've happened during labor!
    4/13 & 5/13

Sorry if it doesn't make sense or if there are typos :-/ I'm on my phone so it's harder to type stuff in and check it
    4/13 & 5/13

Oh wow! That's scary! I'm so happy that there is nothing permanent happened. I hope you continue to improve

Oh and congrats on going with no epi!

How scary! Amazing with high BP they allowed you to birth at all and without epi! You are awesome. Speedy recovery