Thread: Roll call - who is still "lingering"?

Default Roll call - who is still "lingering"?

There weren't any updates from quite a few mamas due in May and June for a while. Check in please!
    Miss T (10.17.2008) Miss A(06.30.2012) Flipper #3 due 06.2014
    Follow my blog on Facebook

I'm still here! 33 weeks tomorrow and not much to report -- except that we're moving tomorrow which is why I've been MIA!! We're not ready, but at least all of the heavy stuff (books!) and furniture will be ready for them to move. We'll deal with knick-knacks and stuff in car loads later. DH is going to deal with the electronics tonight. And thankfully, my MIL is coming in on Thursday to help us unpack, so that'll be great. We had our second (and last) baby shower yesterday, which was so sweet, and now have some sheets for Waffle's crib, which will be great to have once we assemble it! I'd been hoping to have it set up before the movers do their thing, but we ran out of time and I ran out of energy. Maybe we can do that stuff this weekend.

I've been lurking and reading everyone's birth stories! My 32 week appointment was totally uneventful. It's starting to get a little harder to find comfortable ways to sit if Waffle is pushed up against my ribs. Thankfully he isn't right now though! Back to packing!
    Sara: 31, DH: 33. After 19 months of STC, we caught an eggie! #1 is on its way!

Make a pregnancy ticker

We should start a stickied post for births!
    Kim-26 DH-26 Figuring out how to be a SAHM!

Quote Originally Posted by saramice View Post
    I'm still here! 33 weeks tomorrow and not much to report -- except that we're moving tomorrow which is why I've been MIA!! We're not ready, but at least all of the heavy stuff (books!) and furniture will be ready for them to move. We'll deal with knick-knacks and stuff in car loads later. DH is going to deal with the electronics tonight. And thankfully, my MIL is coming in on Thursday to help us unpack, so that'll be great. We had our second (and last) baby shower yesterday, which was so sweet, and now have some sheets for Waffle's crib, which will be great to have once we assemble it! I'd been hoping to have it set up before the movers do their thing, but we ran out of time and I ran out of energy. Maybe we can do that stuff this weekend.

I've been lurking and reading everyone's birth stories! My 32 week appointment was totally uneventful. It's starting to get a little harder to find comfortable ways to sit if Waffle is pushed up against my ribs. Thankfully he isn't right now though! Back to packing!
    Moving isn't fun this late in pregnancy. We have done it a few times so I know where you're at. Good to hear everything is going well though

I'm still here ! Being in the month of May really makes it feel close. I also feel like I have forever because I'm due the 22nd so that leaves a few weeks....and right now with how big I am that feels like a lifetime lol I'm almost at 38 weeks now but I always stay pregnant until sometime in my 41st week. The only thing that has changed for me would be an increase in BH. I pretty much have them all day long but with no pattern or increased intensity. I have an appointment on Thursday but I'm not getting an internal exam (my choice I don't like getting my hopes up only to have no change). I'll get checked at 40 weeks or if I start to lose mucus plug.

I'm still here! C-sec is scheduled for next Thursday - May 15. Been lurking like crazy and reading all the birth stories, just haven't had anything too exciting to post about.

I am gbs+ again this time - not a big deal with a scheduled section but makes me hyper-vigilant for fluid leaks! I had an ultrasound last week because my fundus measurement had been sitting at 35 for 3 weeks, but all looked good - my fluid is on the low side, but still in the range of normal. Had some false labor on the weekend - that is a first for me and it was so frustrating! Lots of irregular, painful contractions for about 12 hours. Kept thinking they were getting into a pattern and then they just petered out.

Ugh, so ready to begin the next phase of the journey but trying not to wish time away. I keep reminding myself that this is my last baby... So this will be the last time I feel baby moving in my belly... I've been trying to focus on treasuring all the lasts.
    DS1: 08/18/08
    DS2: 05/30/12
    Baby Girl due in May!!

I'm still here and on my first day of leave from work! I'm so happy to finally have some time to spend on getting the ready for my LO to arrive. I didn't have a cervix check on Friday and don't have anything to report, other than things are going well and I'm feeling pretty good, I just can't move around that well lol. I'm not doing anything to jumpstart labor, just waiting for him to let me know when he's ready, although that could change in a week or two if I'm still waiting around! Oh, and My gbs came back negative. Hopefully I have something to report soon, I'm getting jealous seeing all of these beautiful newborn picks on here!

Mel (39) DH (37) Finally, a baby boy after 12 months of TTC!
    April 2013 http://www.saferpills.org/

I'm still here too :-/ lol but have an induction scheduled on the 14th if she isn't here before then! so ready to have her in my arms and see her and DH holding her!
    Me(19) DH (19) DD #1 5/6/14
    4/13 & 5/13

I was due April 29, but had a baby boy on May 3. William Daniel Morrison was born at 7:44 8 lbs 7 oz and 20 inches. I got my wish for a drug-free delivery and loved my midwives. I will write up my birth story :-)

Quote Originally Posted by jshade77 View Post
    I was due April 29, but had a baby boy on May 3. William Daniel Morrison was born at 7:44 8 lbs 7 oz and 20 inches. I got my wish for a drug-free delivery and loved my midwives. I will write up my birth story :-)
    Oh yay!! Excited to hear your birth story!!

Chelsea Deven (5 years)
    DS- Dean(4 years), Dean's twin 8 weeks DS-Logan(3 years), DD-Hannah(1 year), DD- Abigail(1 month), We're a big family and loving every minute of it

I'm still peeking in when I can to see how everyone is doing.

Elizabeth - 4/30/14

Quote Originally Posted by jshade77 View Post
    Congratulations! !!! Looking forward to the birth story!

Sara, I didn't like moving at 30 weeks and would even enjoy it less now! One tip - use older sheets to tie up smaller stuff you haven't packed. This way you can just sort it out later have as much as possible moved.

Glad to hear some updates, ladies. It's just been quiet except for the birth stories!

Still here Don't get on here as much as I'd like. So happy to see all the babies being born!!
    [/URL]

I am lurking and still updating. Being the first mama to have a baby I feel I should stick around to support all of you ladies and keep up with the babies as well. Love the birth stories and pics of LO's.
    Dayna (37) DH (38) DD (6) DS1 (3) DS2 3-31-14

That's awesome that you are around! I also noticed it us harder to relate as birthday rooms don't exist anymore.

Yes! I'm so glad so many are sticking around. I was worried we few end-of-Juners would be all alone when our LOs finally make their debuts!
    Sara: 31, DH: 33. After 19 months of STC, we caught an eggie! #1 is on its way!

Make a pregnancy ticker

Quote Originally Posted by saramice View Post
    Yes! I'm so glad so many are sticking around. I was worried we few end-of-Juners would be all alone when our LOs finally make their debuts!
    You won't be alone.
    Dayna (37) DH (38) DD (6) DS1 (3) DS2 3-31-14

Sara, I have the same thought lol