Thread: Convertibel car seat

Default Convertibel car seat

My 9.5 old DS has outgrown his Infant car seat(height wise) so we are considering to move him to a convertibel car seat?
    Any suggestions?
    Me-(34), DH(37), DD(3y.10m) DS(9.5month)

I've been really annoyed with both my Graco infant seat and Graco convertible. The next seat I buy will definitely be a different brand.

We have a Britax Boulevard, a Britax Marathon, and a Graco My Ride. I don't particularly like the Graco, but we needed an extra seat and didn't have a lot to spend on it. It's buckle is a PIA. I like both of the Britax seats, slightly prefer the Boulevard and I think it's just because of how my kids fit in it.
    Me (26), DH (31), DD (3), and DS (1).

I love our Graco MyRide 65! We have a Britax Boulevard for DS and I like the Graco better?! The buckles were all recently recalled so they are now making them with a new one. So far so good with our new one. It's big, but it has 2 cup holders so great for drinks and snacks for DD. And she just seems a lot more comfortable in her seat. I find adjusting the straps on the Britax impossible - I must be doing something wrong!

Anne (37) DH (37) Olivia (4) Harrison (1)

We have a Britax Boulevard, and we love it! I would definitely recommend it!
    Jennifer

my kids are little so i was happy with the britax roundabout. if your little guy is bigger, the marathon or boulavard would be good picks.

Amazon was having a sale on Recaro.

Jennifer, 35, DH 36

britax marathon... or any britax

britax boulevard.