Thread: No symptoms and worried now.......

Default No symptoms and worried now.......

Hello all! I guess Im just looking for some reassurance........pregnant with my #3. Worried sick as I honestly have no symptoms. Even breast tenderness come and go. Im constantly poking them and now convinced the reason they sore is because Im poking them. Ive had mild cramps come and go too and once or twice while urinating so now convinced myself its ectopic. As you can see Im a worried mess. Im 5.6weeks pregnant and can only get a verly early scan at 7 weeks. PLEASE tell me there are some woman out there like me?!? I feel
    Married mom of 2. DH- (34) ME (32)
    Aaron- 7 April 2006, Niamh-13 March 2010......#3 due 28th November 2014

great to meet you!

it's so hard not to worry and all the waiting is tough !!

I had no symptoms whatsoever until after 6wks and they came on gradually...even now I have times when I feel completely normal . So symptoms can definitely come and go.

Do you have an ultrasound scheduled?
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Hello!! thank so much for your reply. Nice to meet you too

With both my previous children I had bleeding on and off the duration of both pregnancies. babies were fine, just unexplained bleeding so I was on tender hooks both times. This time around no bleeding and no symptoms and Im still worried. Its insane!
    I have an early ultrasound booked for next week Monday (14th April). Fingers crossed I see a little bean and heartbeat.
    I think I will feel better once I know for sure.

Welcome! I am 7 weeks 3 days today and am having very few symptoms also. My boobs do hurt, I'm overly emotional and if I don't eat I get sick. I had my first u/s last Tuesday and thought for sure it was a m/c but instead we saw 2 little beating hearts. Every pregnancy is different so just hang in there.

Me - Jess DH - Matt
    September 2013

We'll, I'm right there with you with the zero symptoms. Sore boobies is more than what I have. Every pregnancy is different, hopefully you will get great news next week!

And welcome to APA and Oct-Nov-Dec due dates!!!!!!!!
    Please stay with me LOBrittany(28)DH(39) DSD-(18) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks, 05/06/14 10wks

Welcome to the club of self doubters and second guessers! ;)

I second Kelly's experience of not really having symptoms until into the 6th week. It's still early ... all of those hormonal changes that result in symptoms can take a bit to build up. ;)
    Dorcas (36) DH (37) 3/13

I zero symptoms with DS other than fatigue, and that didn't even come right away. Honestly, if he hadn't been practicing somersaults in my uterus, I would have never known I was PG. I didn't even have the swelling at the end! Try not to worry
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Hi Ladies, thank you all so much for your replies! its so nice to be able to chat to people going through the same as me. My DH wishes I would just stop moaning. I swore to myself I wouldnt get stressed...and here I am all stressed!
    Well last night I have twinges on the right hand side lower belly. Just below my belly button. So ofcourse in a panic I hit the internet. I was convinced its symptoms of an ectopic pregnancy. I read one article that said that when your uterus grows it tilts slightly to the right and this can cause discomfort on the right hand side. Im just going to go with that as the pains were not period like pains but more muscular. (that make sense??). Im not feeling it much at all today.
    BUT...I woke up with sore boobies yes I know I must sound like some crazy woman but I was so happy.

Thanks again ladies for everything

Good Day ladies,

Well Im just back from an ultrasound. I had worring cramps over the weekend so I went in today for a scan.
    I was so happy to see a little peanut with a healthy heartbeat I was so happy. everything seems to be fine and right on track. just a little update....how are you all doing?

Yay! So glad you got to see your little bean! I think most of us are just hanging in here....waiting for appointments. I still don't have much in symptoms, felt a little woosie last night so I liked that.
    Please stay with me LOBrittany(28)DH(39) DSD-(18) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks, 05/06/14 10wks

Great news...sooooo happy to see this !!!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Yay! It's so nice to have that confirmation isn't it?

Glad to hear you are doing well!

Me - Jess DH - Matt
    September 2013

Pregnancy is such an emotional ride isnt it?!? You would think after 2 previous pregnancies I would know but its as if Ive forgotten all whats normal and whats not. Wish I could scan myself at home everynight to see if alls ok. Trying to stay off the web and researching my symptoms because I always seem to come across really sad stories. But hey got another scan on the 30th April- I will be 9 weeks then. Will be bringing my 4yr old daughter along. She is so super excited for this baby. She keeps asking me if it is done cooking in my belly yet. Wishing you ladies a wonderful weekend and sending you all hugs

Hello Ladies,

Just checking in.........how are you all doing?