Thread: Allergies...ugh.

Default Allergies...ugh.

Anyone here suffer from seasonal allergies? What do you feel comfortable taking while TTC?

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (6) and Jericho (3 1/2)

I suffer from them horribly. My midwife ok'd Zyrtec for TTC and pregnancy but so far I've just suffered through them. Someone told me eating a tablespoon of local raw honey every morning is supposed to help!

I was on claritin throughout ttc with my RE's okay and am still on it . I took mucinex too, but that was just for cm, lol, I have never used it for allergies, but since it's safe maybe it'd help ??

I took benadryl a couple times during ttc, but not regularly.

Thanks ladies!

Allergies here as well and my Re ok'd Zyrtec for ttc and pregnancy. I also use a lot of raw local honey ( Grandpa has bees lucky me free honey! Sometimes if my throat is irritated from allergies I drink warm lemon water with honey. Soothes

I've been taking Zyrtec the last few evenings. It's really helping me out.
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Me! Yuck. Haven't been able to breathe at night so I've been taking Chlorpheniramine (generic Chlor-Trimeton) before bed. I have Zyrtec too but it does nothing for me! Can't wait till all this blooming is done!

I've been doing DoTerra oils lately and am really happy with Breathe and On Guard mixed in coconut oil for allergies. I keep it in the fridge since we're hot down here and use it as a chest rub and on my cheek bones and along the bridge of my nose. Fast relief!
    Julie, DH: W, DS: Mason, GGB Trips Amelia, Ellanor & Noah
    FFS "Baby C" disrupted fost/adopt of sibs Q,Z,J & K 9/10-3/11

Zyrtec for me, too, though the cheap generic. ;)

I took it during all of my pregnancies, at some point, and am taking it now.

DH bought me the Zyrtec...dang spendy stuff. Today was my first day on it, and I was 100% better than yesterday, man I hope today wasn't a fluke...this has been wonderful!