Thread: Sorta New Here :)

Default Sorta New Here :)

Was on here when I was pregnant with my daughter and figured Id start looking around again. Iím due November 6th. Iíve been really sick with this baby. Morning, noon and night lol. Starting to get the hang of how to control it a bit better. But the stomach pains from being nauseous 24/7 sucks!

Ugh, I'm so sorry you're feeling so sick !!! I sure hope it starts to ease up for you soon ! I'm just starting to be able manage without zofran and have been using it less and less which is nice, but some days, it's just necessary still.

How old is your daughter?
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    Ugh, I'm so sorry you're feeling so sick !!! I sure hope it starts to ease up for you soon ! I'm just starting to be able manage without zofran and have been using it less and less which is nice, but some days, it's just necessary still.

How old is your daughter?
    I tried Zoftan and it didnt work Thats good your starting to feel a bit better!!

My daughter is 5

Oh sheesh, I'm so sorry not even the zofran is touching it !

Aww, 5 is a fun age . Will she be going to K in the fall?
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Quote Originally Posted by AhSatan View Post
    Was on here when I was pregnant with my daughter and figured Id start looking around again. Iím due November 6th. Iíve been really sick with this baby. Morning, noon and night lol. Starting to get the hang of how to control it a bit better. But the stomach pains from being nauseous 24/7 sucks!
    welcome back!
    waiting for our hearts to healBrittany(28)DH(39) DSD-(18) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks, 05/06/14 10wks

She is K now and will be going to 1st grade Going by so quickly!

Welcome. Yes most of us are in the same boat as you with sickness. Hopefully it will ease up soon as we enter second trimester.

Welcome and Congrats!
    I know about the constant nausea, and I hope it starts to get better here soon....Good luck!
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids