Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How is everyone feeling?

Ali...do you think it could be from the dramatic weight fluctuations? I know weight fluctuations affect my med dosage. Just a thought .

I agree, it's not as huge of a deal when not finding out the gender, but it's still amazing to see how much they've grown !

Brittany...ya, my attitude could stand a major adjustment too lately...I come unglued way too easily and oh the sarcasm and snarky comments, it's not pretty !!!

Eta...it was a zofran kind of day here , but feeling a bit better now . Although, I'm exhausted...I think baby is growing
    Last edited by kellyowens; 04-30-2014 at 02:50 PM.
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Ahhhh yesss...I just felt three distinct kicks from baby. It was baby for sure and not muscle twitch. I have felt flutters for a while. But these were kicks. Yayayaya...

Awwwww, how exciting Brenda !!!!!!!

Yay Brenda! Soooo precious!
    waiting for our hearts to healBrittany(28)DH(39) DSD-(18) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks, 05/06/14 10wks

So my stomach is not doing good today. Very gassy/painful.

I have a question though, because this is something I have not experienced before. Earlier I felt off, like sort of jittery. Not really nauseous but not "normal" feeling. And I felt like my heart was racing but I don't know if it actually was. Anyone have these experiences relating to pregnancy? It is possible I could be getting a stomach virus too, I hope not, but the neighbor boy has been ill since Saturday and I had him over Saturday and Sunday (didn't know he was sick).
    waiting for our hearts to healBrittany(28)DH(39) DSD-(18) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

Well, I felt "off" last night still.... I wasn't really true nausea, but in that realm. Nothing more came of it and I feel great this morning so I think it was more related to pregnancy than that virus! Yay for a symptom.

hello ladies,

Quick question....in the past week Ive noticed I dont seem to need to go to pee alot. (sorry TMI) but after reading somethings online Im a bit worried now. Has this happend to anyone else? I still get up anout 3 times during the night but its not a whole lot.....anyone the same at around 9 weeks????
    Married mom of 2. DH- (34) ME (32)
    Aaron- 7 April 2006, Niamh-13 March 2010......#3 due 28th November 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Brittany_Dawn View Post
    Well, I felt "off" last night still.... I wasn't really true nausea, but in that realm. Nothing more came of it and I feel great this morning so I think it was more related to pregnancy than that virus! Yay for a symptom.
    Yay for a symptom Brittany I could do with a few please.....

Haha, for a symptom!!! I'm glad it's not a virus, stomach/intestinal virusesduring pg are soooo miserable!

Quote Originally Posted by Nuttylynn View Post
    hello ladies,

Quick question....in the past week Ive noticed I dont seem to need to go to pee alot. (sorry TMI) but after reading somethings online Im a bit worried now. Has this happend to anyone else? I still get up anout 3 times during the night but its not a whole lot.....anyone the same at around 9 weeks????
    I would take it as a good sign that maybe your uterus is growing enough to not be right on your bladder anymore ! Although, do you think you're getting in enough fluids? I follow the divide your body weight in half and then drink that much in ounces rule which is about 55oz for me right now.

I would take it as a good sign that maybe your uterus is growing enough to not be right on your bladder anymore ! Although, do you think you're getting in enough fluids? I follow the divide your body weight in half and then drink that much in ounces rule which is about 55oz for me right now.[/QUOTE]

Hi Kelly, thanks so much for the reply. Im trying to drink about 2L a day of water. Im already showing a bit and I think youre right that maybe my uterus could be a bit higher now. Ive noticed the slight indigestion i had is almost gone. The only symptoms left are the extreme fatigue and occasionly sore bb's. Is it odd that sometimes I feel like a swooshing feeling in my lower belly? I know its hella early but Im sure its peanut swimming around?!?
    How are you feeling today?

I'm actually shocked you all are getting up at night to pee!

I don't have that discomfort until well over 7 months. I wouldn't see it as anything significant but that's me.

I'm actually shocked you all are getting up at night to pee!

I don't have that discomfort until well over 7 months. I wouldn't see it as anything significant but that's me.
    Brittany, thank you I actually feel so much better now after reading this!! lol I guess since the symptoms have been so few when one of the small ones I had vanishes I panic. This pregnancy was not planned but we are so super excited now and ofcourse Im thinking its all too good to be true.

LOL, I'm a frequent pee-er anyway so pg just makes my trips to the bathroom more frequent...I should just sleep in there . I try to get all of my fluid in before 6pm to keep the night trips to a minimum, but I still get up twice a night.

This is my 3rd day in a row taking zofran, but I'm fine with it...taking it 1x/d doesn't seem to cause constipation like taking it twice/d did . It was a very busy day for me yesterday so I'm exhausted today, lol, still in my robe and it's almost noon, but nowhere to go and no one is coming over so why not, right !

I swear yesterday I was in the bathroom every single hour, and I think I woke up like 3 times to go pee.... I would think that at almost 15 weeks I would be able to go longer periods without having to go....but apparently not. I don't even thing I drank as much as I usually do....but yesterday was kinda stressful. I drink so much liquids as is....I feel like I am in the bathroom nearly constantly anyways.... but I have had absolutely no signs or symptoms of a UTI.... but the only time I have actually had a UTI, my only symptom that I remember was a lower back pain that I attributed to something else.....so who knows.
    If it doesn't get better here in the next day or so, I will call my OB and see what I should do....otherwise I shall just see them on the 13th as planned.
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids

If my child didn't wake me in the middle of the night I wouldn't get up to pee at all, but when I am awoken, I do need to empty my bladder. I recall having to pee a LOT more with DS1 than with this pregnancy, so who knows! Maybe my bladder has just stretched.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Phew, feeling better today...had a rough 3 days .

Aaaaand, definitely feeling baby flutters right now...loooooving it, lol, I don't want to move !!! This just makes all the worries and discomforts so totally worth it !

I wake up every single night to go pee. Pregnant or not. Because of my hubbies work schedule we eat a little late every night. So if I drink a lot at dinner I am bound to get up.....

Brenda

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    Phew, feeling better today...had a rough 3 days .

Aaaaand, definitely feeling baby flutters right now...loooooving it, lol, I don't want to move !!! This just makes all the worries and discomforts so totally worth it !
    Love the little flutters so awesome!! I cant wait till I get them. Told my boss today about the pregnancy and he seems suprisingly delighted for me. I had to tell him because this exhaustion is a killer.

oh hey, just noticed Ive hit 10 weeks!!!!!!! yay for double figures ok back to bed now.

Happy 10wks!!!!!

Yaay for double digits !!!!!!!!

Very happy hey Kelly you hitting 2nd trimester this week!! Awesome!!!

Nausea and morning sickness still is hanging on.... luckily... I have been able to keep most of what I eat down....still losing weight....total lost so far is 17 pounds....hopeful my next appointment they will have me monitor my BS from four times a day to less... only time will tell....
    Lizzy
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids

The good: Most of my vomiting has stopped. THANKFULLY!! And I am getting a little energy back. And my appetite picked up. Some days I'm just so hungry!!!

The bad: I did develop a killer head cold/sinus infection. UG. So I feel awful from that. I do still get waves of nausesa off and on. And some days I just don't "feel good".

The hopeful: Really looking forward to hopefully some second trimester bliss...please...

Brenda

Lizzy...eesh, I'm so sorry you're feeling sick !

Brenda...I'm so glad the m/s is beginning to ease up and you're getting some energy back . Ugh, head cold/sinus infections are so miserable and even more-so during pg !

Hoping and praying it won't be much longer before you both really start feeling some 2nd try bliss !!

Afm...I'm only feeling nauseated at night now and the benadryl knocks me out fairly quickly so it's definitely manageable . I'm feeling mostly normal during the day since starting prevacid, woot !! Crazily, smells are bothering me now whereas they didn't before...weird!

Overall, I'm feeling better and excited to be so close to the 2nd tri !!!

Kelly....quick spin off question. Do you take a regular dose of benedryl? I took a half one last night to try to sleep but it didn't help much. I'm always so nervous about meds in pregnancy.

I take 50mg which is 2 tablets . If I take less than that I feel wired .

Aww all you guys feeling flutters i am so jealous! Took 20 weeks to feel ds and my daughter was 15, i thought for sure id feel something by now but i guess maybe it has soething to do with placenta placement..anyway im paranoid and cant wait til my 18 week appt

Ali (28) dh (28)love since 2006 8 angels who left us too soon

I am feeling movement sometimes, but nothing consistent yet, either Ali! I'm trying not to be paranoid. I think it's still early for consistent movements. Mainly I've felt a pressure to the left. It's different than with my other boys. It's so interesting ... gauging personality based on movement. ;)
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Hey you never know ;) my grandmother says babies aquire personalities based on the pets you have during pregnancy ( hehe gottalove her) well with my son we had a rabbit and with my daughter we had fish

Ali (28) dh (28)love since 2006 8 angels who left us too soon

Hahaha, that's funny!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13