Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: How is everyone feeling?

1. Default

Yeah, I think deep cleaning the house, going for a walk with DH, and the visit from the indoor cat people were enough to send you over the edge. Asthma is triggered/exacerbated by allergies so it's kind of all bundled up together. When is your appointment with the pulm dr? I would definitely confirm if you should be leveraging your rescue inhaler now or not. I think yes, but would leave it to the professionals to make that call.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

My appt isn't until the 18th so about 3wks .

I did end up using the albuterol inhaler today since I started having some chest tightness and pain on the right side too...it helped considerably! I'm going to let my OB know tomorrow since I need to call and confirm that they got my ER/hospital records (had medical records fax them over today) anyway .
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

3. Default

I'm super glad it helped!!

I just squinted at your ticker. I'm certain I've probably already congratulated you, but HOLY COW!! You're 15 weeks prego!!! So, so happy for you!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Haha, right?!? It's just flying by now ! I cannot believe I'll be 15+4 tomorrow and best of all...I'm *still* pg, woohooooooo !!!!!!!! It's such a dream come true...I had hoped there was one more for us, but it was hard to imagine with my history of rpl and dor. I really just thought my time was up and we were going to end 2014 having given it our best shot, but had a hard time imagining it would end with a successful pg .

Aaaaand:

Happy 19wks!!!!!!

Wowsa, almost halfway through, woooooot !

Hey Kelly!!
    Wow girl youre having such a tough time! Im really sorry. I hope your allergies clear up soon.
    Also huge congrats on almost 16 weeks

As For Me- well Ive been having the most vivid dreams for the past 2 weeks. Driving me crazy. Very 'real' dreams. Sometimes up to 3 nightmares.....from losing this pregnancy to something happening to my family. I know this is normal in pregnancy but its scary.
    Another thing, I bought a doppler 2 weeks ago, and every night before bed I listen to the baby's heartbeat. I find it very soothing. The only thing is now for the past 2 days is Im finding it harder to find the baby. I think its cause Im a little round on my belly and I think where the baby is now might just be where Im heavier on my belly (make sense?) I can find the heartbeat and when I do it measures between 150 and 160 so I know its healthy but its a lot more faint than before. Have any of you experianced this? Im sorry Im just so nervous with the pg. I know in my heart of hearts all is fine, so Im going to stop listening to it everynight. Im going to leave it to twice a week. Besides these little flutters Im feeling are quite reassuring too. Oh and guess what?! My breasts are finally sore

Ok I better head to bed. Hope you all doing well
    Married mom of 2. DH- (34) ME (32)
    Aaron- 7 April 2006, Niamh-13 March 2010......#3 due 28th November 2014

Lynn...haha, you and I are living parallel lives ...I totally could have written the same thing! Thankfully though, my dreams have been happy so far which is great because I tend more towards nightmares .

I actually had an easier time finding/hearing baby from 8-12wks than I do now...I think my placenta has shifted somewhat anterior as my uterus has grown which makes it harder to hear baby around all the placenta noises.

And YES, crazy, but I had almost no soreness in the 1st tri, but now that I'm in the 2nd tri my boobs are so sore and finally filling out a bit (I'm practically flat non-pg, so it's nice to have some fullness ).

Ah Kelly, thats so funny! We are so alike its ridiculous!!

Yep I found the heartbeat so easy at 12 weeks and now at almost 14 weeks its asif baby has more cushion to hide behind?! I finding (thats when I do find it) the baby quite high. I always laugh cause almost as soon as I find it you can hear a kick and a thud and baby moves away. I think its cause I have to put a little pressure on the doppler to find it.
    Poor little guy get pushed around.

Im so glad Im not alone in all this Kelly. Thank you SO much!!! Its so hard not to worry cause when I do research on the internet all I seem to come about is bad news.

Hello Ladies,

Just wanted to say a quick hello and share that I felt a definite kick last night in bed. So proud of my little peanut
    That is all. Hope you are all well

Awwwww, that is sooo precious !!!!

So happy you got a kick from your little one !

Hello again! Just had to share my day from hell!!!! So for the past 2 days I've been having quite a bit of pressure in my lower abdomin. Kinda like how it would go rock hard and stay that way for an hour or so. I put it down to the baby's position. Then today I went to the loo heard and pop then gush!!!!!! It frightened the life out of me. I was convinced my waters had broken . Went to ER and they checked my cervix and tested for fluid loss and luckily it was not my waters. Dr thinks could just be my weak bladder as I was drinking a lot of water today. He scanned me and baby was perfect and had a lot of water around him/her. I'm so relieved!!!!

Oh my word Lynn, how terrifying !!!!! I am soooo glad everything is okay !!!

When is your next appt?

Kelly, I was petrified and cried like a baby!!! I was sure I was in labour! But thank The Lord I'm ok and more importantly my little or not so little peanut is doing great. Real little fatso my dr said he/she is going to be a big baby. My next appointment is on Wednesday with my Dr then only at. 21 weeks for another scan. Thanks for the hugs Kelly, I needed that

Oh that's so scary.... I'm glad things are well! Yay for a little fatso that made me laugh as I have never heard that term used before!
    waiting for our hearts to healBrittany(28)DH(39) DSD-(18) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks, 05/06/14 10wks

14. Default

So glad all is well. What a frightening experience!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

That is scary but I am so glad everything turned out well....chunky babies are the cutest. My babies tend to be small petite and skinny or average. I don't get the cute chunky thigh babies...

Hi again ladies!! Been a busy week at work. So just a little update; turns out I developed a severe kidney infection so have been on antibiotics for the past week. Yesterday, I woke up with an extreme itchy belly and red spots. Rang my dr just to ask what I can put on to calm the itch and she wanted to see me immediately to do a liver function test as apparently an itchy belly can indicate a liver problem. Oh my all the emotions! I can't handle any more bad news. Should have results by Thursday.
    I keep praying just to atleast get to 25 weeks then my paranoia will ease.
    For a pregnancy that started off so easy and symptomless, it's really getting to me.
    I bet little fatso is doing really well while mamma is a mess.
    Thanks so much for your kind words and support. It's means so much. Hope you're all doing super!!

Ugh, kidney infections are so miserable, I'm so sorry Lynn !! Really praying it clears up quickly with the antibiotics !!!

Did your dr mention PUPPS by any chance? It's a super itchy rash that can occur during pg. Usually when a pg rash is associated with liver issues the palms of your hands and soles of your feet will itch too and it typically begins in the 3rd tri so hopefully that's a good sign that everything will be okay with your liver function testing ! It's great your dr is looking into it though...thinking of you and hoping for good results ...keep us posted!

I agree getting to 24-25wks is always such a relief...praying time flies between now and then

Thanks Kelly Im am completing my antibiotic today so thats a good thing.
    My dr never mentioned PUPPS but I read about it online and I think youre right. All my symptoms point to PUPPS as opposed to a liver problem. I asked the dr what would happen in worst casse scenario and she refused to discuss it till we get the results. This made me panic even more! So Im trying to stay positive and busy in work. Little one just kicked me there a minute ago makes me so happy.
    I keep telling myself that there is nothing I can do good or bad to make things better or worse so its positivty all the way foward.

Yup, all we can do is stay positive !!!

So glad you're feeling better !