Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How is everyone feeling?

Default How is everyone feeling?

How are you all doing?

I had a rough week last week, but am having a good day so far . No m/s and the fatigue isn't too bad .

Updates ladies !
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Kelly!

Feeling tired and sick. I've got a little cold from my DD who had a nasty bug last week. I just feel so tired all the time, I wish I had more energy.

My gastrointestinal stuff has been gone for 2.5 days now, so I'm feeling GREAT about that. It was really dragging me down. I started in with sinus issues on Saturday so I had to close the windows and turn on the AC. I am sad for the lost savings, but happy that my head has been feeling better since I made that call.

I have an appointment today, so I'm excited to hear the heartbeat!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Quote Originally Posted by elle77 View Post
    Kelly!

Feeling tired and sick. I've got a little cold from my DD who had a nasty bug last week. I just feel so tired all the time, I wish I had more energy.
    Oh sheesh , as if pg symptoms weren't enough, right ! Praying the virus clears quickly and your energy levels perk up soon!! I started taking my b-complex vits again and I think that's really helping my energy levels.

Quote Originally Posted by khadijavye View Post
    My gastrointestinal stuff has been gone for 2.5 days now, so I'm feeling GREAT about that. It was really dragging me down. I started in with sinus issues on Saturday so I had to close the windows and turn on the AC. I am sad for the lost savings, but happy that my head has been feeling better since I made that call.

I have an appointment today, so I'm excited to hear the heartbeat!
    Great news Dorcas ! Eek, I can't wait to hear how your appt goes !!! I have a doppler, lol, but there's just something about sharing it with someone else that is really special too so even though I can hear baby's hb anytime I still love being able to hear it during my appts .

Wow, you're almost 15wks !!

Im in that odd place where my nausea is mainly gone and i dont feel baby yet, so i forget im pregnant and worry constantly if anybody is in there, my thyroid has gone nuts and now im hyperthyroid and so although im exhausted i cant calm down to rest at night...its been wonderfully warm out 70-80 degrees and blue skies the kids and i have been outdoors all week and dh and i bought a new jungle gym swing set we hope to put up soon, dh has been at work and school so much i havent been able to get help with things around the house so i nearly mowed our lawn myself today then i looked down and remembered all in all a blessed week and hoping little bubbs starts thumping soon!

Ali (28) dh (28)love since 2006 8 angels who left us too soon

Quote Originally Posted by MissAlexandra View Post
    Im in that odd place where my nausea is mainly gone and i dont feel baby yet, so i forget im pregnant and worry constantly if anybody is in there, my thyroid has gone nuts and now im hyperthyroid and so although im exhausted i cant calm down to rest at night...its been wonderfully warm out 70-80 degrees and blue skies the kids and i have been outdoors all week and dh and i bought a new jungle gym swing set we hope to put up soon, dh has been at work and school so much i havent been able to get help with things around the house so i nearly mowed our lawn myself today then i looked down and remembered all in all a blessed week and hoping little bubbs starts thumping soon!
    Aww, Ali, that's a great, but tough, place to be in pg . Praying your little one starts giving you some reassuring thumps soon !!!

I'm sorry about your thyroid ...are they testing you frequently? Is it from being over-medicated? My last TSH was 1.35 and my dr bumped my meds up to 175mcg/d a week ago to stave off any issues in the 2nd tri...I felt a little jittery for a few days, but feeling more stable now. They're testing my TSH again in 5wks. This is the highest dose I've ever been on by far so I was nervous about the increase, but I appreciate they're keeping such a close watch. I hope it evens out for you soon...I hate being hyperT, ugh, it's the worst !!!

When is your next appt?

The vomiting has decreased....the nausea hasn't....still losing weight, and as of today...they are considering me a gestational diabetic since I can't seem to do the 3 hour glucose intolerance testing....
    Irritable at times...but there is usually something that triggers it...lol
    Will update more after my initial diabetic referral....
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids

Quote Originally Posted by elizabeth8503 View Post
    The vomiting has decreased....the nausea hasn't....still losing weight, and as of today...they are considering me a gestational diabetic since I can't seem to do the 3 hour glucose intolerance testing....
    Irritable at times...but there is usually something that triggers it...lol
    Will update more after my initial diabetic referral....
    I'm so glad the vomiting has lessened but I'm sorry the nausea is still bad ! I guess it's better to assume you are gd at this point than not...I'm sure it's a pain having to think about one more thing, but it sure can't hurt .

Looking forward to hearing what you find out at your referral

Physically I am great! No m/s or other significant symptoms. Not one tiny little drop of spotting since my AF 9w2d ago!!! I have really turned a corner since a couple days and I am emotionally feeling better! Spotting is my ultimate enemy, so I'm truly feeling this is a good sign for me.

I have even been afraid of sex.... Thinking it might cause irritation and freak me out with spotting, but even that hasn't happened!!

But question!?!?!?!??? Does anyone else sometimes feel like this instinctive protectiveness to not have sex? Like I get frustrated with DH when he suggests it! Idk why!!! We'll, I do. I think it's hormones.
    Last edited by Brittany_Dawn; 04-28-2014 at 03:06 PM.
    waiting for our hearts to healBrittany(28)DH(39) DSD-(18) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks, 05/06/14 10wks

Quote Originally Posted by Brittany_Dawn View Post
    Physically I am great! No m/s or other significant symptoms. Not one tiny little drop of spotting since my AF 9w2d ago!!! I have really turned a corner since a couple days and I am emotionally feeling better! Spotting is my ultimate enemy, so I'm truly feeling this is a good sign for me.

I have even been afraid of sex.... Thinking it might cause irritation and freak me out with spotting, but even that hasn't happened!!

But question!?!?!?!??? Does anyone else sometimes feel like this instinctive protectiveness to not have sex? Like I get frustrated with DH when he suggests it! Idk why!!! We'll, I do. I think it's hormones.
    YES! Oh my word...I'm so relieved to be on pelvic rest for the next 3wks! Dh is very gentle, but even just having the spermies in there makes me nervous .

I've turned the corner on the morning sickness. Thankfully. After 8 straight weeks of nausea and vomiting I'm so thankful to have had at least three days in a row where I felt great. I didn't even get nauseous after dinner the past few nights. And my appetite has picked up a bit.ocassionally I actually feel hungry and want to eat. Yay. Also I have only had to nap every few days. Not every day. Which is so nice. A little more energy.

But with the good news comes a new symptom. Headaches. They just started. I think its sinus related though. But I honestly have no patience for the kids loud voices. Poor guys. They think mommy has turned into a Grinch.

I get to hear the heartbeat and meet with my midwife next week. Hopefully everything is good. Im nervous she won't be able to find anything.

On the subject of sex...I have had to force myself to DTD. But every time I do the o is amazing. But I just don't feel like it. I don't feel sexy. I don't even want to be kissed for long. The extra mucus and stuff I gag on. But if I can relax and just focus we have fun. A lot is my attitude. But still sometimes it feels more like a chore.

There was one time recently where DH made a move that felt very pokey and that was it. I said "we can't do that now, but I'll help you out."
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Quote Originally Posted by pants View Post
    I've turned the corner on the morning sickness. Thankfully. After 8 straight weeks of nausea and vomiting I'm so thankful to have had at least three days in a row where I felt great. I didn't even get nauseous after dinner the past few nights. And my appetite has picked up a bit.ocassionally I actually feel hungry and want to eat. Yay. Also I have only had to nap every few days. Not every day. Which is so nice. A little more energy.

But with the good news comes a new symptom. Headaches. They just started. I think its sinus related though. But I honestly have no patience for the kids loud voices. Poor guys. They think mommy has turned into a Grinch.

I get to hear the heartbeat and meet with my midwife next week. Hopefully everything is good. Im nervous she won't be able to find anything.

On the subject of sex...I have had to force myself to DTD. But every time I do the o is amazing. But I just don't feel like it. I don't feel sexy. I don't even want to be kissed for long. The extra mucus and stuff I gag on. But if I can relax and just focus we have fun. A lot is my attitude. But still sometimes it feels more like a chore.
    for feeling a bit better!! I hope it continues for you ! I can't wait to hear how your appt goes...praying she finds the hb right away . Haha, I always joke with dh about how dtd is like cleaning the house...I rarely feel motivated, but I'm usually glad I did it since the results are nice .

There was one time recently where DH made a move that felt very pokey and that was it. I said "we can't do that now, but I'll help you out."

Totally know what you're talking about
    waiting for our hearts to healBrittany(28)DH(39) DSD-(18) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

LOL...yep...but I have had to get creative with "helping out" too. Since anything near my gag reflex in pregnancy is guaranteed to make me vomit.dh loves the creativity at least. Keeps it fun. But yeah I've done that more than once this past month.

Quote Originally Posted by pants View Post
    LOL...yep...but I have had to get creative with "helping out" too. Since anything near my gag reflex in pregnancy is guaranteed to make me vomit.dh loves the creativity at least. Keeps it fun. But yeah I've done that more than once this past month.
    LOL, ugh, that's me, the alternatives are making me -> right now, either that or I'm just so exhausted I can't muster the energy so ya our sex life right now is booooring (I even preface by asking dh to please make it quick) ! Usually the tables turn around 20wks and I'm always rearing to go, but he's weirded out by my bump...we just can't win !!!

Ahahahha, its so funny..... I always think, how the heck did we get pregnant! TTC is soooooo different than being pregnant in sex lives! if us women always felt this way about sex, there would be a lot less babies....how boring!

Okay ladies...probably going to jinx myself here, lol, but dare I say I feel NORMAL today, like honestly and truly normal ! I woke up with m/s and almost immediately took zofran but figured I'd wait until after breakfast and I've felt fine since then! Haha, of course I immediately pulled out my doppler to check on baby . I'm not going to say I've turned a corner, but I'm thankful to be having a good day !

Awesome! It is great to have a good day or two!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

It's nice to feel almost human again, lol...even if it's only for a little while

I'm feeling great pregnancy wise. I'm pooped from working 12 hours yesterday, getting off at midnight and being back into work again this morning at 9:30. Needless to say, I will be in bed very early tonight. My cramps are much better today. I haven't even had to take any Tylenol, which is saying a lot for me.

Great news Cindy!!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Quote Originally Posted by babypayne View Post
    I'm feeling great pregnancy wise. I'm pooped from working 12 hours yesterday, getting off at midnight and being back into work again this morning at 9:30. Needless to say, I will be in bed very early tonight. My cramps are much better today. I haven't even had to take any Tylenol, which is saying a lot for me.
    sooo glad the cramping is much better! And yaay for feeling great pg-wise, that's awesome !!

Kelly, yay for a great day!

Cindy, ugh work! I hope you are already in bed and resting!

Afm- feeling good, but I'm cranky. I really need to kick this attitude. My kids are feeling it and it is totally not fair.... I feel like my fuse is so short.

hello!! just checking in.............

9 weeks today !!!! Feeling pretty good although exhausted! Im constantly tired and could honestly sleep all day if I were allowed. Other than that symptoms are here and there. Got another scan at 11 weeks. Saw scan last week and peanut has grown so much and at 8 weeks measured 8.4 weeks. I take that as a good sign.
    Married mom of 2. DH- (34) ME (32)
    Aaron- 7 April 2006, Niamh-13 March 2010......#3 due 28th November 2014

That sounds awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Nuttylynn View Post
    hello!! just checking in.............

9 weeks today !!!! Feeling pretty good although exhausted! Im constantly tired and could honestly sleep all day if I were allowed. Other than that symptoms are here and there. Got another scan at 11 weeks. Saw scan last week and peanut has grown so much and at 8 weeks measured 8.4 weeks. I take that as a good sign.
    Happy 9wks!!!!

Awww, so glad everything is great with your little peanut !!

Thank you Kelly and Brittany!!

Kelly, Im glad things are going well for you too- sounds like one hell of a rollercoster you on. Prayers and love to you!
    Brittany- I know what you mean about the moods! Screamed at my poor little 4 year old this morning for not eating her breakfast.......its not fair on her at all. cried the whole way to work. Working mothers guilt is the worst thing coupled with pregnancy hormones and its just a disaster!
    Married mom of 2. DH- (34) ME (32)
    Aaron- 7 April 2006, Niamh-13 March 2010......#3 due 28th November 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Brittany_Dawn View Post

Dh and i have the same issue, i get upset when he comes at me, tho i do want some im so cared and i wish he wouldnt try...but eventually i give in and so far fingerscrossed i havent had anything bad happen....

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    Aww, Ali, that's a great, but tough, place to be in pg . Praying your little one starts giving you some reassuring thumps soon !!!

I'm sorry about your thyroid ...are they testing you frequently? Is it from being over-medicated? My last TSH was 1.35 and my dr bumped my meds up to 175mcg/d a week ago to stave off any issues in the 2nd tri...I felt a little jittery for a few days, but feeling more stable now. They're testing my TSH again in 5wks. This is the highest dose I've ever been on by far so I was nervous about the increase, but I appreciate they're keeping such a close watch. I hope it evens out for you soon...I hate being hyperT, ugh, it's the worst !!!

When is your next appt?
    Since having hyper isnt as "dangerous" as having hypo they arent testing me as much as i would like, we arent sure what happened seems my body just went haywire..i went this monday and got some bloodwork scheduled i go on the 16th for a normal checkup and on the 20th i go for the big ultrasound, which isnt as exciting when you are trying to be team green but it will be awesome to see bubbs