DD1 is five years old. I am wondering about other moms' opinions on beginning to talk with her about where babies come from and other topics of that nature. I really want her to feel comfortable talking with me about anything as she gets older and I would like to set the groundwork for that now. Do I wait until she starts asking questions or do I start talking about these things before she asks. She knows about her privates and we have had a very basic conversation about how she shouldn't let anyone touch her privates other than mom or dad or her doctor when we are with her, she doesn't really know that boys and girls are different (she doesn't have any brothers and hasn't had opportunity to notice the physical differences). I found this book and ordered it http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/076...?ie=UTF8&psc=1. It looks really good and has good reviews. I thought it would be good to have it on hand for if she does start asking questions. But I wonder if I should just initiate the conversation before she starts hearing things other places. Any experienced moms have any insight on this?