Thread: Developmental milestone or just cute?

Default Developmental milestone or just cute?

DS is 9 months old today!! For the past few days he has been taking all of his toys and putting them on his head. It's just too funny. He has recently figured out peekaboo and when we're laying in bed he takes the sheets and covers his head with them so I don't know if he's trying to do the same thing with his toys or what. Is this toy on the head thing some sort of developmental thing or is he just being silly?

It's probably his version of a joke too silly! And of course social development is a milestone!

Aww I've got a comedian didn't realize he could be trying to be funny intentionally! It's like he turned into a big boy overnight!

So cute! Both of mine would put things on their head to play Peekaboo so he could be trying to do that, too. Either way, it is a milestone

Anne (37) DH (37) Olivia (4) Harrison (1)

Probably developmental.... He has socially recognized that peek a boo in the morning is fun and funny. Repeating the action of putting things above his head should then get the same response! Sounds super adorable!!
    Please stay with me LOBrittany(28)DH(39) DSD-(18) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks, 05/06/14 10wks

Sense of humor is definitely a big milestone! Congrats!
    Me (40) DH (47) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12

A social milestone for sure expressing his humor which in fact can also be very adorable while he is expressing himself.
    *** Lindsay ***

3andMe is offline Every day is a gift. It's just... does it have to be a pair of socks? Hopelessly Devoted

I love, love, love the "funny hat" stage. It actually lasts for a long time.