Thread: Would you go in?

Hybrid View

Default Would you go in?

I'm just being over cautious and wanted some opinion. I twisted my foot today and fell. I landed on my 4s, didn't bump the belly or any part of my body. However, I almost passed out from this fall and shock - I had to sit for 10 min to wait for dizziness to go away as I was a so feeling like I was about to vomit. The baby's been moving as usually and I feel fine except it is painful to walk but doesn't seem broken or fractured. Also almost no swelling.
    Would you still go in to check on the baby or wait? I know of I landed on my side or even bottom it would possibly cause danger.
    Miss T (10.17.2008) Miss A(06.30.2012) Flipper #3 due 06.2014
    Follow my blog on Facebook

Yes I would.
    *** Lindsay ***

I would go in too. Even to make sure you are ok too.

Blog Entries

When I fell I was told (after the fact, of course) that any significant jarring motion can cause the placenta to partially detach. So, yes I would have the baby checked out.
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart , My blog about MCAD

I would have gone in, too. Hope you and baby are ok!

Better safe than sorry!

I agree, I'd go in. Better safe, than sorry!
    Jennifer

I hope you are doing okay!

Anne (37) DH (37) Olivia (4) Harrison (1)

Thank you! I ended up not going. So far everything seems OK..I am due for a visit on Friday and I can just ask for an ultrasound. We've been busy moving and the baby is kicking quite often so I think it should be OK. Plus a fiend nurse said normally it should be fine as long as no unusual symptoms of a feeling that there is anything even slightly off (even if I got a regular headache I would need to go in).
    Miss T (10.17.2008) Miss A(06.30.2012) Flipper #3 due 06.2014
    Follow my blog on Facebook