Thread: Ugh, trying to catch up

Default Ugh, trying to catch up

anyone else scrambling around the house trying to catch up from the holiday weekend? It's so tough when you are in and out of the house for so many days in a row because little things like quickly eating, changing clothes, kids randomly playing, dirt being dragged in, etc just seems to pile up as there was little time between outings. Even yesterday I did some quick things dishes and such. Was able to send my older 2 over to my sisters around noon for a gathering (bright week, if any are familiar) while ds2 and I caught some much needed zzzzzzzz. Then we headed over and were there til bed time!

I feel like I'm scrambling today

2 loads of laundry waiting to be folded! 1 load drying and 1 washing (okay, I'll admit those first two loads have been on the guest bed for 5 days )

Sticky candy finger prints on all my glass coffee tables and end tables bah, why didn't I think of kids 5 years ago, and why 2 living rooms

Sweeping, vacuuming, mopping.....must I go on

Oh yes, and I just remembered....there was a little night time accident last night so I have bed sheets to process, sheesh.

I think I may just ask DH to bring home Thai food on the way home from work. I'm tired!
    Please stay with me LOBrittany(28)DH(39) DSD-(18) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks, 05/06/14 10wks

YES, oy, it's pretty bad here! LOL, my toddler is in a diaper, DS (6.5yrs) is wearing pajama bottoms, and dd (7yrs) has been wearing the same jeans for 3 days because I'm so behind on laundry !! That was my goal today, but it just didn't happen because the kids are back to school today and totally still in "holiday mode", so none of us ha d much focus today!

Anyway, I know it'll get done...it's driving me a little crazy for now, lol, but I'm hoping the rest of this week will bring results !
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Lol, ya sounds like a house full of kids!
    Please stay with me LOBrittany(28)DH(39) DSD-(18) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

Meeee me! So much laundry to do before my cruise, not to mention packing in general. Just don't have the energy to get motivated!!! Ugh

Mee. I haven't had the energy or stomach for housework for two months now. I am finishing up homeschooling this week so I will have mornings free to do spring cleaning room by room.

Quote Originally Posted by pants View Post
    Mee. I haven't had the energy or stomach for housework for two months now. I am finishing up homeschooling this week so I will have mornings free to do spring cleaning room by room.
    Most of my kiddos are finishing this week too, it will be soooo nice!!! I am very very ready for summer break !

Awesome!

I wish something in my schedule would change... Same old same old everyday!

Ahhhhh, what a morning! My yorkie is STILL sick and had diarrhea last night again that was in the entry way and on my stairs. DH didn't see it when he came up to bed, so he stepped in it, poopy foot prints in the living room, and shoe prints on the first 4 stairs! I dealt with the wood floors while DH scrubbed the stairs. I'm just so thankful he doesn't have work until 10 today or that would have been all me!

I made Zoey (my 2 1/2lbs 11 month old yorkie) at vet apt for 4pm....I wanted to take her sooner but I'm watching 5 of my sisters kids at 1:30. I hope little Zoey is okay and it's not serious, but I'm really tired of all the extra house work it's causing! Gah.

OMGosh that's horrible!!!
    Dorcas (36) DH (37) 3/13

Ugh, Brittany I'm so sorry you are dealing with all of this today !!! I hope your Yorkie's appt goes well and it's just a stomach virus that doesn't last long.