Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Brittany_dawn updates

what a wonderful pic! Congrats to you Brittany!! Man 4DPO, I did not even know that was possible!!!!! My Birthday is Dec 5th, tons and tons of healthy vibes being sent your way!!
    Me-Kelly (29) DH-Phillip (33) 2 unexplained losses. Ready for a rainbow baby!

Then I'd definitely stay on it through 12 weeks. I've always stayed on it through to the start of week 14.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Kelly h.

It's totally impossible! There isn't even implantation yet.... Baby is just trying to get started! Ds1 measured 2 days behind my o date so I'm not too concerned!
    waiting for our hearts to healBrittany(27)DH(39) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks, 05/06/14 10wks

Quote Originally Posted by khadijavye View Post
    Then I'd definitely stay on it through 12 weeks. I've always stayed on it through to the start of week 14.
    Ya, I'm think 12w6d will be my last day. It's a good thing my script is filled through 14weeks, I need that extra 7days now!
    waiting for our hearts to healBrittany(27)DH(39) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

Forgot to mention! I've gained 2.5 lbs since my visit to get progesterone 5 weeks ago, 129.7lbs. my normal is 1-2 lbs in the entire first 13 weeks!!!! Guess you do gain more with each guess my 1-2 mile walks aren't doing much!

At least you didn't start at 187!!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Quote Originally Posted by Brittany_Dawn View Post
    Forgot to mention! I've gained 2.5 lbs since my visit to get progesterone 5 weeks ago, 129.7lbs. my normal is 1-2 lbs in the entire first 13 weeks!!!! Guess you do gain more with each guess my 1-2 mile walks aren't doing much!
    Haha, no way, I'd chalk it up to muscle .
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

whooo thats a great us pic and first appt. So happy for you. Sorry about the stinking traffic though.

Kelly-2.5 lbs.I wish....arg I gained 5 so far into 12 weeks. Even with morning sicknes and only eating primarily fruits, veggies and meats. Maybe a few breads and crackers.but I gain between 35-45 lbs during pregnancy. My midwife isnt concerned. I get back to normal size (between 129-131)after I wean.

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    Haha, no way, I'd chalk it up to muscle .
    Haha, yeah! Let's call it muscle as a stare at my bloated stomach

Thanks ladies! I'm happy with how it all went!

Looks like everything is great! I wouldn't worry about the date too much. ;)

Feel free to send some of that weight my way!!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Natalie, I'll put some of my extra weight in the mail for you, along with those cute girl clothes I'm sending!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

So excited to wake up and see a baby with a heartbeat!!! Congrats on a wonderful sono and doc visit :-)

I'm over analyzing

Instead of just taking things as a coincidence, I'm very worried about not having pregnancy symptoms and measuring behind. My one or two gag moments in an entire 8-9 weeks is just not reassuring. With my first two losses I had symptoms, with my last I had nothing. I was going over my cycle chart this morning, according to the baby's dates It's showing I o'd on the 13-14 of March.....I just don't see the wiggle room. If baby is just a little behind and I was having all sorts of symptoms I would feel very different right now. I DO NOT want to be negative, I hate questioning so much. Now I'm super nervous and just really hope to get through the next 4-6 weeks with nothing eventful happening. DH just took Tristan to service.... I should have gone, but I feel like I might break down....great just typing that out has me crying.
    Staring at this paperwork doesn't help

But it's on all my visits

I can't talk to DH about this, he can't handle it and gets frustrated. I have no one to turn to. My mom conceived 4 times and has 4 kids, my sis conceived 6x and has 6 wonderful kids. They don't understand the emotional toll and trauma.

Ugh, I'm over these emotions! I will straighten myself out in the next hour and be a happy positive person when my boys get home.

Posted my chart for anyone to analyze.

My Ovulation Chart
    Last edited by Brittany_Dawn; 04-26-2014 at 09:28 AM.

I totally understand! I almost posted something identical, I am really struggling too...just got done sobbing in my pillow for half an hour...I just want to know everything is going to be okay . I hate being negative too, but it's hard, having losses...so much analyzing, worrying, wondering, hoping, and praying, but not knowing. I don't feel like I can talk to my dh either...he's a worrier and I don't want to add to his anxiety. I seriously just want it to be November so I can have my baby in my arms and never have to think about ttc or RPL ever again .

My heart sure goes out to you...really praying for you and your LO!

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post

I totally understand! I almost posted something identical, I am really struggling too...just got done sobbing in my pillow for half an hour...I just want to know everything is going to be okay . I hate being negative too, but it's hard, having losses...so much analyzing, worrying, wondering, hoping, and praying, but not knowing. I don't feel like I can talk to my dh either...he's a worrier and I don't want to add to his anxiety. I seriously just want it to be November so I can have my baby in my arms and never have to think about ttc or RPL ever again .

My heart sure goes out to you...really praying for you and your LO!
    Kelly completely read my mind. I am so ready for December. Pregnancy is supposed to be a happy time but all I seem to do is worry and cry.

I'm so sorry you ladies are feeling so much anxiety. I think it comes with every pregnancy but when you have had losses that has got to make it feel ten times worse. I just want to offer and say you both have a lot of people supporting you here and I'm sure IRL as well. You are not alone.

My EDD was changed by 2 days this last time. I can't remember with the others, but I feel like that's pretty normal to get those date changes at that early u/s. I KNOW when I ovulated so I, too, was kinda like "meh" over the change, but those measurements aren't an exact science.

What you're going through is completely "normal" for a woman who has gone through loss. I still have my rough days and even yesterday thought for sure I was going to start bleeding. There's NO reason for me to think anything is wrong with this baby, just my fear from my past experience. I'd love to stop looking at the TP after I wipe. With my previous boys I stopped at the 2nd trimester, but I think after a loss you lose the innocence that allowed you to let go of the fear at some point.

We are all here for you.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

I haven't experienced any losses, but I still worry. I don't have the opportunity to conceive naturally...so if this doesn't last....I basically have to start all over.... Previous to my last OB appointment.... I was terrified that something was wrong.... but so far I was wrong.
    I can't imagine going through so many losses....I hope that everything works out for all of us..
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids

I understand your worry believe me. A friend sent me a list of Bible verses that are good for worry during pregnancy and I remember sitting in the waiting reading them and praying over them before my first ultrasound. I barely have had symptoms with any of my pregnancies, so I get what you're going through. If it helps, my RE told me that once you see a heartbeat, your chances of losing the baby go down to 5%. I held onto to that for much of the first trimester.

Also, please take the dating with a grain of salt. A friend of mine had her due date with her 3rd kiddo moved up by 2-3 weeks early on by Kaiser from what she had calculated. Her pregnancy went along (even though she had to be put on progesterone because of early spotting). Well, my friend is notorious for getting her kids out early as soon as she hits 37 weeks. She's famous for it Anyway, she gets her 3rd out at 37 weeks or so as planned and turns out he's the smallest of all her kids by far and having trouble breathing and had to spend a few days in the NICU. I asked her afterwards if she still thought her "new" EDD that Kaiser gave her was the real one, and she said no. She believes now that the date she calculated was the correct one and that she may have inadvertently pushed her baby boy out around 35 weeks. She no longer plans on pushing her babies out anymore...she felt so guilty. Kaiser isn't right all the time...TRUST ME.
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Dorcas,
    Yes, so much innocence is lost during pregnancy after experiencing loss. I got so cocky after 3 in a row, thought those days were behind me. December was a huge wake up call for me.

Lizzy,
    I think struggling to conceive is just as heartbreaking as loss. Big hugs! My female cousin has unexplained infertility and my other cousins wife has been struggling for 2 years.... I know they cry when they hear the other girls in my family constantly getting pregnant.

Jen,
    Oh how I wish those stats were true for me! I have seen and heard all seven of my babies heart beats, a lot actually. Multiple times before loss. On December 19 as I was severely bleeding, I saw my baby and heart beat... The next day 20th, just gone....My body just let go of something so precious that was alive.

All I can say is I have felt a little better as the day progressed. Now it's crazy here, DH's nephews (well mine too, just making the distinction) are here and staying the night. 11yrs and 9 yrs. Tristan loves them! So my part time adopted neighbor is here too (10yrs). But he is over everyday from 2:30-7 pm and wayyyy more on weekends. Anyway, 6 kids from 11-1 makes for a busy day! Distractions distractions!
    Last edited by Brittany_Dawn; 04-26-2014 at 08:02 PM.

Just want to give you hugs. And let you know I am thinking of you.

I really wish there was a way to really comfort each other through these times of worry. These feelings really do feel so isolating, though. We are all here praying and pulling for you!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Praying for you Brittany and hoping everything is okay for you and you are just not getting the regular symptoms, although I know feeling tender boobs, tired and having to pee every 25 minutes is always reassuring!
    Me-Kelly (29) DH-Phillip (33) 2 unexplained losses. Ready for a rainbow baby!

Distractions make a world of difference for me! I have a really hard time on the weekends because we just don't have as much to do so they feel super long and I tend to let my thoughts wander to worry . I'm glad the rest of your day had some good distractions !!

Thank you so much ladies... Brenda, Kelly, support for each other is why I love this forum!. I'll take a virtual hug any day Dorcas! Kelly O., yes my pre-k work keeps me busy in the late am through lunch! I was sort of crabby today but also the kids (well, Brooke) kept fighting. Listening was a bit of a problem! It's okay now. We did rest time, older kids watched Paw Patrol and worked on abcmouse.com so I slept for 20mins on the couch. What a difference!

It's getting better! I keep reminding myself that 9w2d of no spotting or any type of brown discharge is very hopeful!!
    Last edited by Brittany_Dawn; 04-28-2014 at 03:15 PM.

boo, couldn't find Lo on the Doppler. I didn't spend too much time, maybe 5 mins. Thinking I will probably wait til baby's growth hits 9w to try again. I like the LCD screen but there is something different about hearing that tiny quick thumping which is always around week 9 with my machine. I was kinda secretly hoping my dating u/s was wrong....

!!! Praying it won't be much longer until you're able to hear that precious, steady thumping . I actually had the hardest time finding Mocha in weeks 10-11 because of location ...thankfully baby moved and has been easy to hear since this weekend .

I cannot wait for all of us to be beyond these nerve-wracking first weeks and into the weeks of feeling the reassuring baby wiggles and kicks !!!

Soooo, chatting with DH last night, some how pregnancy announcement came up. I mentioned I'm not comfortable with telling anyone further at this point. He said what about the kids? I said nope. Then he said well, I told DSD (18) a few days ago (after the u/s). I was a little disappointed. My relationship has become.... Well, not bad, just not close with her in a few years. So much has changed since she was 9! I wanted us to talk with her together. Teen years are rough, but it's even more so when there are multiple opinions involved. This is the earliest a pregnancy has ever been revealed to her so I'm sure that made her happy.

Oh, Kelly..... I am so ready to be into week 14. It's seems like time is dragging.

Idk why 9w4 sounds so much better than 8w5.... I think it's just an emotional thing, because it's really not a big deal!