Thread: Question....

Default Question....

So, I am 13 weeks (or will be tomorrow)....and I am continuing to lose weight....since the start of this I have lost nearly 15 pounds, and all it seems to do is continue.... My next appointment is on Monday... and I am gonna ask about this.... but I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this.....
    Lizzy
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids

I did, I lost about 10 pounds. I know it's worrisome but eventually your body will catch up. I'm right now only about +6-7 pounds gained. I had m/s until about 15ish weeks and never really experienced that ravenous hunger everyone talks about. I still sometimes don't have much of an appetite, but when I am hungry I don't ignore it.

Somethings you can do: don't drink plain water, put 2-4 oz of juice in your water; choose higher fat/calorie versions of food you already eat (like full fat dairy), eat frequently hungry or not, have lots of options available--sometimes I just wouldn't want to eat whatever was around so I didn't eat anything. And most importantly, don't worry about it so much, things will even out and your body will always take care of the baby first.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Yep! Lost 15lbs in the first trimester with my 1st, 25lbs with my 2nd, and I lost about 5lbs with this one, though a portion has been gained back. LOL
    Dada (27) Mama-Jessie (26) Orion (4) Kadence (2) Osiris (Uterus)